Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did but deleted it. She didn’t say anything. Just said am off to get ready have a nice day basically.
It was the messing about with the microphone I was interested in .. why did she take it apart put something back in it then put it back together ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sam and kerrie are just jeliss coz we know more about bread flaps then they do and they have to snoop around our thread for the gossip 😅😅😅👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think this is about old BF??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Two things. Give me an idea to make a new face app for bread flaps - I’ve got loads from split

And remember when she said her teeth aren’t real, they got knocked out cus someone smashed her head in... so we all know she can’t fight lol more lies.

Bet them pjs honk. With her sweaty gusset.

• Sick
Sam MUA - video of her driving with no hands on the wheel is still on tiktok with the wingmirror and wnidow etc showing her reflection and her 11 or 12 year old daughter was in the car with her.

Two things. Give me an idea to make a new face app for bread flaps - I’ve got loads from split

And remember when she said her teeth aren’t real, they got knocked out cus someone smashed her head in... so we all know she can’t fight lol more lies.

Bet them pjs honk. With her sweaty gusset.
Her Ham Purse must honk!!🤮🤢😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Queens, can I just say, I’m sooo glad I stopped lurking in the shadows and started posting cos ur all ded funny 🤣 propa boss, propa bargain 😉👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone just go down and leather her all over close please, a mean like full on bounce her baldy head off the pavement 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s it now people she needs everything in the bag throwing at her now. How bleeping dare she try to go for a young working mums income. She works and provides for her kids unlike bf the scruffy lowlife little bastard! This stops now. Bang out of order 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.