Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her live the other day she wasn’t sure what onlyfans was 🙄she was going to ‘look in to it’

Tbf my favourite tiktok lee has an only fans lol
Supposed to be good money maker 🤣🤣 I would be mortified pics would be leaked. There a fairly big account on tt of a man and his wife they are pretty out there with their relationship but his stepmom subscribed to their of 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Supposed to be good money maker 🤣🤣 I would be mortified pics would be leaked. There a fairly big account on tt of a man and his wife they are pretty out there with their relationship but his stepmom subscribed to their of 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
There’s a girl Becky ... old bf could take a leaf out of her book the way she deals with trolls it’s hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You'd think these klingon asslickers were getting paid the speed they block ya account 🤣 sad fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks tit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣
What’s her TT again pls? Think I might be blocked by metal face (pin head) 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🤯 :mad:

Exactly what i said this morning, if no drama soon she will lose the majority of her followers o_O :LOL:
Exactly what I was thinking the most likes on her comments are the negative ones now hahahaha that's why she keeps turning off her comments of a night cuz she knows there is more negative over nice hahaha that kerrie has blocked me ffs if she live later and mentions breadflaps please record xx

Reactions: 1
I may or may not of been on her live this morn calling her out, had Chrissy and Ashleighs backs and corrected her when she called it tackle yet again. Big capital letters ITS TATTLE NOT TACKLE 😂
I was there too! Even as she says tackle makes me fume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh I cant cope with them dances metal mouth is doing hahaha looks like she's trying to do the front crawl with that arm throwover 🤣 🏊‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.