Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why this narcissistic witch is dangerous she’s got duck all to lose she’s lost it all already the only thing she is worried about is going back to jail so if people want to take her down that’s the route to go and I’d say once she starts driving it’ll be easy because she won’t be able to leave the coke alone so she will be lifted for drug driving eventually

Reactions: 10
cant stand rosie I’ve had to block her she’s an uneducated drug taking child neglecting meff

but the fact that it’s saying her and Elsa are all good now wtf? Since when what has happened there have they actually spoke has Elsa talked to her or is she saying that cos they haven’t beef online for a few days Cos her attention changed
She isn't people any excuse to run back to BFs

How is tiktok and the police still allowing this transphobic shite again. I dont get why chelsey hasn't reported it. There is only so much we as followers ect can do. I love chelsey and I know shes a strong character but she shouldn't have to be subject to this kind of abuse

Reactions: 8
I meant to say, on her love this morning she started slagging Ash saying she slept with 4 blokes on holiday, she was getting graphic about the details, so I said "you were the one with a jonny stuck in you for 7 days" 😂 😂 I pissed myself 😂 😂 she didn't respond annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is tiktok and the police still allowing this transphobic shite again. I dont get why chelsey hasn't reported it. There is only so much we as followers ect can do. I love chelsey and I know shes a strong character but she shouldn't have to be subject to this kind of abuse
I’m back!
And this exactly. Her transphobic and homophobic comments are disgusting. She called Chrissy gee a ‘b*tty boy’ on live this morning. Disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omfg something else I missed!! Oh am propa fuming now she needs stopping she’s not wired right we all know that it for gods sake that was in a pub ass out teenage lads an everything else thrown in the mix an she sits in that disgusting tacky bedroom with the cheap net hanging from the ceiling tacky as stickers if women on her bedroom walls botched up lip fillers (which I would not touch if she walked in to my salon for a top up an any decent Asthetics nurse who knows what ther doing wouldn’t touch them either ) an she has the cheek to show an scream an call out people with her spew an lies because so much has been exposed about her an anyone who continues to follow her is as bad as her an has the same mentality in my eyes an that Sam the “supposedly” MUA 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her TT may aswell be a homage to BF another video of her miming BFs sisters sing both tagged (obvs) sayin how amazing she is , yenno what if she was I would 100% say she has a good voice but she actually doesn’t she sounds no different than someone who is average on karaoke , it’s auto tuned to death to can hear how much sound work has gone into it it echoes that much , ahhh am just pissed with her existence today an feel ashamed at her sayin that Chelsey has no sofa and Chelsey puts up o video of her sprawled in one sofa alone that costs about £2000 😂 SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYY you know who I am gorgeous girl 😘

There is 2 that one & another one outside the pub in a doorway!

So this is ‘banter’? Am I the only one that thought banter was a bit of a laugh between friends? I’ve never once laughed at her videos. Scowled, cringed and fumed yes! Laughed? Not at all. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s deffo off her rocker. Her new video saying we are all in isolation. Did she not get the memo that isolation ended and we all went back to work 😂 must be a hard job dossing all day in Casa Chav doing videos insulting everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh can she duck off apparently she’s dealing with this in a banter way now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but she does understand how banter works right?

Reactions: 7
More bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wow been out for a couple of hours & missed BF live, just caught back us, she is crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.