Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick reminder - if your posting on TT trolling -DONT STATE ITS YOU - the thread will be closed and there will be no more BF threads. Screenshots are ok but nothing else. Be kind.

STAFF EDIT;
Do not troll influencers AT ALL.
thread will be removed (and user) if you do. We don’t ask you to hide it.
We tell you. don’t do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread 14 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Well done beautiful tattle heads , spreading this page with love an light an all things bright for us all

Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 that’s just had me howling at me phone in the car park sat in me car after watchin chelseys videos 😂😂😂 good on chelsey tho she is not scared an I know this she’s just not reatlisted with any threats back until now an good on her I say ! She is a wise ass our chels an I was smiling so hard at me phone watchin her videos an then I came on here an see this an I was howling then like full on laughing me head off sat in the car , brilliant , oh an btw BF that sofa chelseys got is quite an expensive sofa , not like your crush velvet tacky sofa that every man an his dog seem to have from these furniture shops who make shite sofas , oh anno I sound petty ther but it’s just the truth an anno BF hates the truth it makes her all anxious an chomping at the bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New to this woman. Fell down a 3hr hole this morning reading the last thread and doing quick cross references to TikTok.

From my 3 hr whirlwind, I have one question. Why is she called bread flaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 an asif this is what she said “trolls” on TT lead her too on her live this morning!!! Asif she actually thinks we believe that’s the first time she’s been in that state that’s what makes it so funny ! The fact of how delusional she actually is, I mean her sheep will believe her but the rest of us have brains and eyes that see you an who you really are !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this woman. Fell down a 3hr hole this morning reading the last thread and doing quick cross references to TikTok.

From my 3 hr whirlwind, I have one question. Why is she called bread flaps 😂
Rosie gave her the name bread flaps as she sells her minge for £5 & it must be hanging.
Bought her granddaughter a minge mobile car with her minge money :LOL:

Pin head is live :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, not been on much over the weekend wow #14! And some beaut comments on live yesterday well done banter ! And of course the Chelse accounts

Reactions: 3
that Claire_0709 that's up bf ass so much looks like a horse, no wonder she adores BF, both got faces only a mother could love !

Reactions: 3
Thread 14 😁 remember the rules ladies we don't want this blocked. Now back to bf

Reactions: 2
I know this is bred flaps thread but I really need translation help on jess rennies latest tik tok 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.