Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is getting her that car on finance is a fool. She said herself her credits bad and I bet my bottom dollar she fucks off the payments when it suits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is rosie saying this???? It’s unforgivable what BF said and threatened to do!
I’m wondering if she’s been told not to talk about it and that’s why she’s just acting like it’s all good so that she doesn’t get worked up by anything else that’s said 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How much was she trying to pretend she wasn’t angry then? 😂😂 bleeping love it!!
I seen it in her this morning she is holding back won’t be long tho before she can’t keep it in much longer , am living for that moment an hopefully it will get her off SM once an for all 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whoever is getting her that car on finance is a fool. She said herself her credits bad and I bet my bottom dollar she fucks off the payments when it suits.
Omg some surely cant be stupid enough to back this finance for her. They must be of their rocker as much as she is

Reactions: 1
I'm actually surprised she doesnt have an only fans surely that would pay better than 5er a pic 🤣🤣
According to her live the other day she wasn’t sure what onlyfans was 🙄she was going to ‘look in to it’

Tbf my favourite tiktok lee has an only fans lol

Its really not going well for her anymore on there. Every vudeo there are loadsssssss of comments from people who dont like her! People are finally starting to see her for what she is.
People only follow her to watch her make a show of herself and deep down, she knows it!

Reactions: 11
Anno asif an bipolar-girl meeting up with her , ther all the same breed scruffy vulgar etc etc etc 🤮

This is why this narcissistic witch is dangerous she’s got duck all to lose she’s lost it all already the only thing she is worried about is going back to jail so if people want to take her down that’s the route to go and I’d say once she starts driving it’ll be easy because she won’t be able to leave the coke alone so she will be lifted for drug driving eventually
@Jambojambo your profile pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🤯 :mad:

Its really not going well for her anymore on there. Every vudeo there are loadsssssss of comments from people who dont like her! People are finally starting to see her for what she is.
People only follow her to watch her make a show of herself and deep down, she knows it!
Exactly what i said this morning, if no drama soon she will lose the majority of her followers o_O :LOL:

Reactions: 3
To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🤯 :mad:
What really??? 🤣🤣 my god Armageddon could be goin in outside an I wouldnt know spent most of my free time in this thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.