Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sands

How is a possible to meet a group of people who are all on the same page as me like πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Chocco

Chatty Member
I’m glad the lgbtq πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ community are coming out now to stick up for their own. Big love for them πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Can I say I honestly think we need some kind of special award or acknowledgement from our madge arl Lizzie herself for the stellar detective work and troll exposing we do. I’d like to take a moment to shout out @Weescotslass for her ringing the police and the naysayers who said it was wishful thinking.

#TACKLEIMEANTATTLEKNOWSBEST

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Chocco

Chatty Member
Anybody else mad at Rosie for this... she’s done it to β€˜help’ bf what about all the other poor fuckers she’s going to do this too. I’m seriously disappointed.

Reactions: 25

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Only caught last few seconds of it sorry
I enjoy my busy life of being a hardworking mum with a proper paid job( not flashing my giblets for a fiver!) πŸ˜πŸ‘but You lot enrich my life at tad more, As we all share a hatred of the gangly streak of piss known as BF!πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
I used to be a full time mum but now I’m 97% tattle, I just chuck the 6 year old a bowl of Cheerios to fend for himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

JOKING BTW INCASE ANY BREADCRUMBS SEE THIS AND REPORT ME FOR CHILD NEGLECT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Pebbles__

Thought about making a serious version of this for her lives and thought fuck it worth a go

πŸ˜‚ suggestions wanted for this and I can edit it hahaha think we could genuinely play and donate to charities if we actually win! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I present to you beautiful tattle bastards : bread flaps bingo card (the prototype) 😜

Not sure if anyones done one of these before as I think I joined around thread 5/6πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rights guys
Heard it from the horses mouth .. no pun intended.
Shes not gonna mention it anymore.. its put to bed and it's a clean slate...
Which brings me into my next question..
When are we playing bingo again....

• Haha
  • Heart
Bloody hell you Tattle bastards, so I had a night with my fella after his 7 month deployment and you little menaces have had me up all night catching up. Finally made it 😭
To recap:
- BF’s big reveal (advertised at 10/11 started at 9.20) was basically recycled homophobic/transphobic material, Dr Banter Flaps is out here giving out false HIV diagnoses and seems alarmingly obsessed with ppls nether regions all while preaching positivity because she picked up a book.
- Ashleigh sent some voice notes to Chelsey, I agree with the her releasing them tbh, sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the greater good, it’s unfortunate but it’s necessary.
- BF goes into her usual downward spiral and claims Ashleigh sold her triplets, slept with her son, and romanced 4 strangers on holiday. All while over using the word c**t and sucking air through her teeth 90% more aggressively than usual.
- Brandon’s got the clap πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Chezzastill chasing the clout
- Kerrie Louise licks bum!
- Alexandra needs a new tracky

Have I missed anything? Let me know ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Maidbrazy

I'm all for uplifting other women, I don't like to bad mouth anyone. But Elsa, Elsie, Helen breadflaps, fish bag vag. Is really a awful person. 4 children taken off her clearly didn't change her life to get them back. She seems to bad mouth any women she is threatened by, calling others ugly. She deserves to be ripped apart. The world doesn't need people like Elsa...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This has me in stitches, mate, I'd never be out of the window if i lived in her road 🀣🀣
I went to high school with the c-unt she was the same all them years ago hasnt changed a bit only now shes allot older and has saggy minge flaps and her face seems allot longer. shes got a face like a melted crayon everything just seems to be going south

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Ginge793

Got my daughter to do this mash up for me. Because when I saw her laughing like a mad woman on her own this is who she reminded me of 🀑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Squiggle12

Someone commented on BFs takeaway video about wanting kebab now. Wanted to reply saying BF will show you hers for Β£5 but I’ve been blocked lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21