Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just jealous ur ignoring them now instead of them getting to ignore us haha
How the tables of parenthood change muhahaha. I told my little sister (I say little she’s 21) about Tattle the other day. She’s NEVER heard of BF 😱 and was like why are you even bothered and honestly I could have booted her off the ferry haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
good shout! makes more sense, they might have been around today to have a word about further complaints? shes Getting her phone back quick though, they normally keep it until it’s all done and dusted, unless they’ve downloaded the content but seems odd
They’ll have downloaded it...I had a friend in a similar but different scenario and they had theirs back with 2 days, they were the victim not the perp tho but can’t see it making a difference

Reactions: 3
How the hell has she turned it into her being bullied online trolling but she wont press charges but wants it stopping for her mental health seriously how the hell can she say what shes said and nothing come of it

Reactions: 5
This has me in stitches, mate, I'd never be out of the window if i lived in her road 🤣🤣
I went to high school with the c-unt she was the same all them years ago hasnt changed a bit only now shes allot older and has saggy minge flaps and her face seems allot longer. shes got a face like a melted crayon everything just seems to be going south

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We all knew she got arrested it was only her little brown nosers that's actually fell for their crap lol I missed her live but you girls are good I didn't even need to go looking for anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell has she turned it into her being bullied online trolling but she wont press charges but wants it stopping for her mental health seriously how the hell can she say what shes said and nothing come of it
She would aways have had the option to file a counter complaint. However, she very probably was advised against it ..... you can just see her screeching at the station it’s not my fault I want to press charges on them.
And really we don’t know that nothings happened . I really do believe she would have been bound over to keep the peace. But she will never admit that

Reactions: 6
I’d be ashamed if that was my maw
How on earth can she slate anyone after that? What a f*@kin dirt... Just when you think you have seen it all 🤢
I dislike her!! I dont know her and pyshicly dislike her with a passion.

Reactions: 6
When I see a face I know you won wtf does that even mean
they’ve screen shot Chelsey mid speaking so she looks like she’s raging and are trying to say she’s annoyed at losing to breadflaps when actually she’s mid sentence and smiling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They’ll have downloaded it...I had a friend in a similar but different scenario and they had theirs back with 2 days, they were the victim not the perp tho but can’t see it making a difference
if BF deleted all her voice notes and videos ranging i hope the police find them because they will go through the phone and they can recover deleted items and if they do she will be in BIG tit

Reactions: 2
They'll need to give her back her old phone and take away her new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they’ve screen shot Chelsey mid speaking so she looks like she’s raging and are trying to say she’s annoyed at losing to breadflaps when actually she’s mid sentence and smiling
Right got ya seen that leave elseaalome is drumming up support as well saying chelsea obsessed

She looks off her face in her latest video
Taking bets how many days will the pjs be worn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right got ya seen that leave elseaalome is drumming up support as well saying chelsea obsessed

Taking bets how many days will the pjs be worn lol
I will put 300,000k on it being a good 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.