Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she feeding that poor dog? If you have your kids taken off you, you shouldn’t be allowed animals either. The bleeping meff.

Alex makes me cringe from the inside out. Where the duck is her kid? Poor lad, his mum is on tiktok half his life
Meff!!!! Hahaha 12 years living in Cornwall I haven’t heard some of these insults in years!! Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only caught last few seconds of it sorry
I enjoy my busy life of being a hardworking mum with a proper paid job( not flashing my giblets for a fiver!) 😁👍but You lot enrich my life at tad more, As we all share a hatred of the gangly streak of piss known as BF!🤗😘
I used to be a full time mum but now I’m 97% tattle, I just chuck the 6 year old a bowl of Cheerios to fend for himself 😂😂😂

JOKING BTW INCASE ANY BREADCRUMBS SEE THIS AND REPORT ME FOR CHILD NEGLECT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
BF saying he’s playing on the mental health? because he knows she’s had a rough time with it..... she boils my pisssssss
play mental health omg she drove him to it. Yoke of a thing playing mental health all week denying she got staycation with the bizzes last weekend then admitting it on live to today poor chrissy g we are all behind you that thing is Vermon

Reactions: 5
I got it sorted out for those that missed it! .... she's a ROTTER! Ignore my better half asking about dinner at the end please the man has immaculate timing
THE LIVE FROM TONIGHT INCASE IT GETS LOST IN THE THREAD. let me know if it's not working for you guys!

Reactions: 2
Omg she is on live saying she cant wait for her mini face lift.......need more than a mini one to pull that horse face up Daaahhhlin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I popped a cheeky ‘take no notice hun, he needs a bloody good ‘key to door’’❤... it may ‘jar’, but we need to be crafty and avoid being blocked!

• Heart
  • Haha
Only caught last few seconds of it sorry

I used to be a full time mum but now I’m 97% tattle, I just chuck the 6 year old a bowl of Cheerios to fend for himself 😂😂😂

JOKING BTW INCASE ANY BREADCRUMBS SEE THIS AND REPORT ME TO CHILD NEGLECT
I wouldn’t worry. Half of them can’t read or spell.
Your parenting skills are safe with us 😜😜

*only I would do a spell and read dis and duck the grammar up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I popped a cheeky ‘take no notice hun, he needs a bloody good ‘key to door’’❤... it may ‘jar’, but we need to be crafty and avoid being blocked!
I just commented when say started talking about criminal offences ‘ criminal offences.. finally talking about something you know ‘ kept it nice and clean lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s on one again lying saying she didn’t say CG had aids and saying he should of got a test years ago 😤😤😤 she’s filth
We all were in the live. I swear can someone get me her house address to send her a voice recorder for when she flips to stop bleeping herself over in lives absolute god bastarding yoke of a thing. It's often said about men but her mother would have done world a favour by swallowing that one I'm sorry but she is a digusting vile there not even enough words. Imagining driving someone that far down they have to get a test to prove to the world. Can guarantee a test on old minge would throw up sti not even heard of dirty old granny binge

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.