Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bleeping crying here 😂😂😂 someone called Elaine sent her a card and she can’t even pronounce her name 😂😂😂 she said eleen 😂😂

She like to give people money! Well start by giving ashleigh her money back 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell you Tattle bastards, so I had a night with my fella after his 7 month deployment and you little menaces have had me up all night catching up. Finally made it 😭
To recap:
- BF’s big reveal (advertised at 10/11 started at 9.20) was basically recycled homophobic/transphobic material, Dr Banter Flaps is out here giving out false HIV diagnoses and seems alarmingly obsessed with ppls nether regions all while preaching positivity because she picked up a book.
- Ashleigh sent some voice notes to Chelsey, I agree with the her releasing them tbh, sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the greater good, it’s unfortunate but it’s necessary.
- BF goes into her usual downward spiral and claims Ashleigh sold her triplets, slept with her son, and romanced 4 strangers on holiday. All while over using the word c**t and sucking air through her teeth 90% more aggressively than usual.
- Brandon’s got the clap 👏🏼
- Chezzastill chasing the clout
- Kerrie Louise licks bum!
- Alexandra needs a new tracky

Have I missed anything? Let me know ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahah Helen cross there I was an influencer... no you wasn’t you are a sket online people laughed at you couldn’t influence a fat kid to eat cake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell you Tattle bastards, so I had a night with my fella after his 7 month deployment and you little menaces have had me up all night catching up. Finally made it 😭
To recap:
- BF’s big reveal (advertised at 10/11 started at 9.20) was basically recycled homophobic/transphobic material, Dr Banter Flaps is out here giving out false HIV diagnoses and seems alarmingly obsessed with ppls nether regions all while preaching positivity because she picked up a book.
- Ashleigh sent some voice notes to Chelsey, I agree with the her releasing them tbh, sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the greater good, it’s unfortunate but it’s necessary.
- BF goes into her usual downward spiral and claims Ashleigh sold her triplets, slept with her son, and romanced 4 strangers on holiday. All while over using the word c**t and sucking air through her teeth 90% more aggressively than usual.
- Brandon’s got the clap 👏🏼
- Chezzastill chasing the clout
- Kerrie Louise licks bum!
- Alexandra needs a new tracky

Have I missed anything? Let me know ✌🏻
You have it all down to a T lol

Reactions: 4
Getting my hair tan brows and lashes. I will do a video looking like a new woman when done to prove my identity hahaha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.