Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if Rosie would want to drop the charges. She threatened to rape, sexually assault then batter rosie infront of the kids. Called her kids derogatory names and said she would drag the little girl out the house. I thought a lot more than rosie contacted the police about it all. Maybe rosie has enough going on but I'd be surprised if she dropped it. BF is talking shite she said the other week all the police know and love her 😂

Reactions: 6
Chrissy Gee if you are reading this or it get backs to you ! EVERYONE has your back ! You really should report her for what she’s done to you it’s vile!
100%!!
the police involvement will have been for previous reports.
A lot has happened since then. More vile things said to Chelsey, this with Chrissy and yesterday with Ashleigh.
which I hope I’m wrong but I think soon as she’s had a skin (or nose) full, she’s guna start on ashleigh again. She’s been sober since all this.. when she’s wrecked is when she’s even worse.
So if they were all to report I think she will get her comeuppance.
Although the system is fucked and I have no faith in it x

Reactions: 9
If everyone reports her and they don't retaliate it would be harassment then , but the police would tell you to come of social media

Reactions: 3
Slimy Chezza looks pathetic with the old now let’s all move forward BFs live , it’s really irritating me on top of everything else. She has serious issues that one that I’m not even sure BF has .... that’s saying something . Is she gona come back in here proclaiming to be the hero of the piece I wonder and if so ..... who’s showing her the door ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slimy Chezza looks pathetic with the old now let’s all move forward BFs live , it’s really irritating me on top of everything else. She has serious issues that one that I’m not even sure BF has .... that’s saying something . Is she gona come back in here proclaiming to be the hero of the piece I wonder and if so ..... who’s showing her the door ?
Meeee please!! Can I!? Can I!? Can I!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just absolutely cringe for her too be honest from the beginning! The whole offering her down to Birmingham was embarrassing, the emailing the police, the car journey business! She just made herself look like an absolutely helmet! She doesn’t even make me angry, she makes me cringeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t dare show her face round here 😂😂 actual if she runs out of attention needy bint might 🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Wonder how long before I’m blocked ahhh 😌
Can you all go over and like it so it’s the top comment on that sports direct mugs video please 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a look through all her videos before last Friday happened and they all pretty much centered around elsa it was embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t dare show her face round here 😂😂 actual if she runs out of attention needy bint might 🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Can you all go over and like it so it’s the top comment on that sports direct mugs video please 😂😂😂
I would but I'm already blocked 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you ever needed proof her fans are deluded !!! There crazier than I initially thought . Think there all possessed too and under some crusty BF spell . YES SHE DID GET ARRESTED she just said it on her live you complete morons . Send help to them please I can’t cope with these people now .
xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Done...on my fake account cos it blocked my real one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.