Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any idea how many time’s ever heard it’s over now In the last week lmao 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s lied to all her fans........ she said she’d spent days in bed due to her mental health!!! My bloods boiling. Why are they so stupid. Seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chelsey had the screen record on her page just then aswell. So BF has shown herself to be homophobic, transphobic, a bully AND a liar. Wonder what the breadcrumbs are thinking right now looool 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m just going to use my old account as a burner account and get blocked by everyone 😂 can’t wait to comment on loubo’s vid about this 😂😂 and Alex’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she really wants gifts just set up an amazon wishlist ffs
She said she doesn't want gifts but shes been giving her adress to strangers, she could end up with anything being sent to her, some obsessed wierdo sticking a cam in something and gifting her the wierdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally could not listen anymore , I've never heard so much crap in my entire life 😂

Reactions: 1
She says she hasn’t got much money... yeah we know that lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.