Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9B748339-669C-4F30-A516-45B1FE7F537F.png
Cheryl ass licking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She messing after she’s went to the police!! Like that apology she made and went back on!! Crackpot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rights guys
Heard it from the horses mouth .. no pun intended.
Shes not gonna mention it anymore.. its put to bed and it's a clean slate...
Which brings me into my next question..
When are we playing bingo again....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So once again she has decided 'It's all over'. And we all believe her don't we πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š.
Its like everyone else bullied her but she only retaliated because she can't help it? She actually believes herself! She needs serious serious help!

Reactions: 2
I’m just going to use my old account as a burner account and get blocked by everyone πŸ˜‚ can’t wait to comment on loubo’s vid about this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Alex’s
Me too on the one I’ve just made up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
View attachment 253735 Cheryl ass licking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She messing after she’s went to the police!! Like that apology she made and went back on!! Crackpot!!
Hahaha I missed that one! Seen the one by @Elitesquad !!! Legend! Im being very good not reacting.
Think one of us need to have access the way things are going we will all be blocked.

Chezza though!!! What a wetwipe. Get in the bin you bellend. Screen shot me again and post me you absolute melt πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Jesus Cheryl.
Bet you were ace at GCSE maths.. doing a whole 360degress there mate πŸ™„
That or the Hokey Cokey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are you even on her live chezza? Thought you was on your fitness journey forgetting about it? Baffled πŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I new she got arrested anyway said she will be out late afternoon monday and she was the second her mouth opens a lie falls out she wants to put it to bed now shes caused murders she needs to get off social media shes evil 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha I missed that one! Seen the one by @Elitesquad !!! Legend! Im being very good not reacting.
Think one of us need to have access the way things are going we will all be blocked.

Chezza though!!! What a wetwipe. Get in the bin you bellend. Screen shot me again and post me you absolute melt πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

That or the Hokey Cokey
I'm a bit annoyed I did it and now blocked, I'll have to rely on screenshots in here now lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.