Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is live saying she's have breadflaps an olive branch so she gets the help she needs. She thinks she needs kindness and not people posting videos about her
it’s BF fault everyone is making videos about her!! if she didn’t have such a vile mouth and hatred for real HUMANs & the LQBTQ+ community then they wouldn’t be made and NO one would be talking about her!! she’s a psycho!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have just figutred out how to play the videos on my iphone. You long press on the blue icon BEFORE opening it to the black screen with the line through the play button. A pop up will appear then you Click to download the link and once that's done you can watch it. Took me a fecking age to work it out .... still need to figure out how to quote as I dont have the wee button next to the like one.

ETA, the minute I say I don't have a quote button and it magically appears..

Reactions: 8
Anybody else mad at Rosie for this... she’s done it to ‘help’ bf what about all the other poor fuckers she’s going to do this too. I’m seriously disappointed.

Reactions: 25
We need a designated new thread poster!! So we don’t end up with a billion new ones!
@mrsf15 normally does it I think? May be wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We need a designated new thread poster!! So we don’t end up with a billion new ones!
@mrsf15 normally does it I think? May be wrong?
I don’t mind doing it but I’m not a thread starter hog so anybody else is more than welcome but one at a time lol I know we are eager to keep the chat going though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone wants to follow me on TT by the way, I know a few of you already do. Its Mrst186👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anybody else mad at Rosie for this... she’s done it to ‘help’ bf what about all the other poor fuckers she’s going to do this too. I’m seriously disappointed.
Yeh it’s a little bit disheartening to think she’s just completely got off with it and carried on. In a matter of a day she’s been vile to Ashleigh and Chrissy. As well as the ongoing slur Chelsey faces daily 😔

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't have dropped the charges. Rosies saying she thinks breadflaps has learned her lesson. She's obviously not tuned in today 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Cheryl is really friggin annoying me now, just go away you silly cock womble, you tried to pull up all big mouth and it backfired yet you still appear clinging onto your 5 mins of shame (deffo not fame) ....Chez if you are reading this YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.