Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen where she is bragging that her vagina is ‘nice and tucked in’ 🤮🤮 ..... bleurgh! I bet it’s like a punched lasagne!!
It’ll be like an inside out cat... after it’s 9th life has been taken and it’s roadkill 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch these videos 😰😰😰 will someone recap or tell me how to watch them? (Long press does nothing )

Reactions: 2
Rosie is live saying she's gave breadflaps an olive branch so she gets the help she needs. She thinks she needs kindness and not people posting videos about her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Got my daughter to do this mash up for me. Because when I saw her laughing like a mad woman on her own this is who she reminded me of 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just tried switching from google to Safari and it works!

long press -> select download and an arrow pops up in the corner of your screen 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone phone the rozzers an sat she's got a shotgun in the house an you have video evidence. The door will go in within 5 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie is live saying she's have breadflaps an olive branch so she gets the help she needs. She thinks she needs kindness and not people posting videos about her
Sounds like Rosie dropped the complaint against Elsa. So the Police didn't just drop it ahahhaha Banter Queen is telling more porkies

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.