Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
So he serves a (fake) cease and desist for someone calling him a witch and that he smells? BUT he goes online thousands claim theft, SA and share the insta and photo and thats ok? Hes an absolute scum bag wrongun.

Reactions: 11

mochibean

VIP Member

Awkward and weird. His answers were so dead and his fake laugh so cringe. Please stop Elphaba.

Reactions: 10

AlaiaG

VIP Member
He must’ve felt safe enough to walk the streets for 2 hours.
I’m not being funny but if you had to phone the police and go to the hospital you wouldn’t be considering going on a night out(fairs he didn’t in the end) and walking the streets like that. Ridiculous.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
He also says his GP is getting sent the results. Well the name was spelt incorrectly and their was no NHS number on the hospital band so would love to know they are linking him up to a registered GP. Absolute bollocks.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Oh for ffs. Drunk too much and mother probably got him on the ❄. Absolutely embarrassing. He forgots theres video of him post hospital visit talking and absolutely off his man titties that he shared and then deleted.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Just seen his little tantrum on Instagram I’m not being funny be if your gunna rest to get better maybe stay off social media? Cause let’s be honest he’s probs writing his name into the search on TikTok which is bring up every video of him🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s been amazing without him 🤣

Nadja

Chatty Member
Hello hello!

So I'm new here, and it seems I have so much to catch up on. I've become aware of Elphaba from Amber (Amber's posts came across my fyp and I found what she was talking about interesting. Then not too long after Elphaba came up and I was horrified, jumpscare much).

Anyway I'm reading past threads because I genuinely have some morbid fascination, it's akin to watching a car crash...you can't quite look away.

Currently I'm up to thread 4, where she's been referred to as 'Peter Pansexual' (I love it, I'm Pan myself and thought it was HILARIOUS). Anyway, I'm up to where she's attending as 'press' at Dragcon and going mental about being asked about Christmas gifts she was going to send out. My question is, has her hygiene improved at all since this thread (from what I've seen I'm guessing no), and it seems her popularity has only improved given how many followers she has?!

But yeah I'm hoping she's had a shower in the last year 😂 can practically smell the photos through my phone

• Haha

lkp

VIP Member
wait her phone has been stolen🤐
and she’s confessed all her nudes are on there.

dear god why would you say that

• Sick
  • Haha

lorballs

VIP Member
she’s doing a cracking job
if your watching
you know what i mean😂🍑
I have never seen someone wash like that in my life they was holding the shower the wrong way.. I’m sorry but their parents have a lot of answer for how at that age can you not know how to wash, how to brush your teeth etc even the dry shaving fs