Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
GMP have finally pulled their finger out!! Hes on the run that's why he left Manchester
For what exactly lmao he hasn’t done anything. It’s clear he’s just spent all his cash and he’s got to move back into the crack den before his next sofa surfing trip in a new city, and the cycle repeats.

Reactions: 10

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Don't know if I'm showing my age by here but if anyone remembers Kane Larkin being "Facebook famous", we all thought that he'd go on forever and here we are today and he is completely irrelevant. Their time will come soon, may seem like it's forever ATM but it never is
Oh good lord you’ve just unlocked something I never wanted to remember 🤮 Kane Larkin and his 50 year old boyfriend 😭😭😭

• Haha

lkp

VIP Member
eating on livestream
you’d think she’d be aware of the extra food she’s saving for later she’s catching in her beard and remove it.

this ‘girl’ has 0 class, 0 decorum.
she’s pure fucking filth and disgusting
(i’ve got come dine with me in my head now)
---
she’s thinking of starting an OF😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
After the whole CLA and EQ dramas with Elph, EQ views dropped and they became irrelevant, just doing the FYP in the evenings and streaming gaming.

Now they are associated with Elph they are guaranteed views and engagement. I got a notification the other morning before they went to Liverpool, Elph went live on tiktok and then so did EQ and the Elph quickly went off. I reckon EQ told them to get off so that she got all the views as people would be asking about Wicked and Elphs birthday.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I'm actually reading this and crossing my legs. I can't imagine the pain that entails. I'd imagine loads of counselling would go on before it also? Just to make sure it's right decision. I suppose any amount of pain is worth it to feel the way you want to genderwise
Nope, there isn’t otherwise people wouldn’t do it. Nobody of sound mind would agree to render themselves infertile, unable to achieve orgasm, constantly fighting infections and pain. Anatomy works so specifically, there just isn’t the space internally for men to have anything that resembles a vaginal canal. You cannot change sex that’s just fact. It’s horrific!
Orion is just a typical AGP perv.

steste

Chatty Member
The gut thing really does infuriate me because Elphie has said that they want a guy with a six pack and then defended themselves saying they like their food, etc.

That belly, doesn’t wash, doesn’t brush their teeth, smells, has an eyebrow/nose/eye gap the size of the Grand Canyon. The lack of self awareness, arrogance and narcissism is other level.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Not Preston Pride coming out and categorically saying they have not and will not be booking him for their Pride.

He’s such a fucking liar

beanpole

Chatty Member
Guys I started these threads from the beginning recently because they kept coming up on my FYP… just got to Jan 2023 after the London saga…

I just went down a Tik Tok rabbit hole searching for “elphaba jack chelsea” (name a more iconic trio) and found videos that ELPHABA AND CLA LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!

Oh my I’m so excited that I had to pop into these real time threads to share my excitement 😂

Right I’m back off to thread #4, see you all soon 🤣

• Haha