ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What cute looks? 🀒🀒

Will never have the chance to work in Wicked he's a weirdo stalker who bothers the cast and he can't even sing the one song he's been singing for years πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

What cute looks? 🀒🀒

Will never have the chance to work in Wicked he's a weirdo stalker who bothers the cast and he can't even sing the one song he's been singing for years πŸ˜‚
I saw clips of them on the fyp this morning saying how when they were in that little musical when they was at college, THEY sold it out.

If I remember correctly, Elphaba was absolutely shocking in it. Looked like lurch swaying from side to side πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he realise the difference between famous and infamous?? bleeping hell.

Reactions: 8
β€˜I have performed at karaoke bars’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We must all be performers then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@lululalalulu what happened with his....err juice? I have visions of it splattering all over the window and the poor old dear on the front seats pacamac πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Walking round Manchester with his background showing in a bright white tracksuit and no coat shouting on live … he’s so desperate to get noticed!

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha chasing a girl around Primark … oh my days! He turns into a man quite quickly in that interaction πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elphaba in disguise

Won't let me upload the picture 😭

Here we go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha chasing a girl around Primark … oh my days! He turns into a man quite quickly in that interaction πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Then said they’re phoning the police on her because she’s stalking elphaba all the girl said was team exposed that isn’t a crime dollπŸ’€ then they (as in elphaba) told them to duck off, chased the girl and got kicked out of primark

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.