ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
being able to see the reviews and videos she has sent to people on cameo is brilliant!
why on earth people pay so much money for a 30 second video of her to repeat the same tit she does on a live stream ‘your iconic, your c*nty, slay, thank you for the support’

it’s laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Another day another 'professionally diagnosed' ailment.

Not psoriasis, just dandruff, scabies and nits.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Another day another 'professionally diagnosed' ailment.

Not psoriasis, just dandruff, scabies and nits.
if i put dry shampoo in my hair 2-3 days in a row, my head would itch and my scalp was flaky from the build up

never would i suggest it was psoriasis.

i’m sure if you washed your hair every other day and gave it a good scrub you wouldn’t have this additional *bullshit* ailment

Reactions: 4
I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis so I’m just going to get pissed off by this.

It’s just a build up of dry shampoo and grease, have a shower you dick head

Reactions: 13
Oh dear Elph why have you posted this then dirty deleted. Was it because we can all see you don't have your falses on in this photo 💅 LIAR!
Oh and you sounded rattled after your police visit today for an harassment warning.
Since when would they give you the script for the tablets if you need blood tests, makes no sense as they would need to do blood tests first to work out the dosage etc

Reactions: 6
He's been watching videos of himself on YouTube that people have made about him. He's impressed how many there are and thinks they are obsessed with him and doesn't seem to grasp they are calling out his crappy behaviour 🤣🤪

Reactions: 8
Who are the new guys he was on live with?
---
Also who asks for this swamp creature's opinion on things. He's clueless😭😭

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
as a mother of an 11 year old son who is heading to high school in august and is battling my sons nail psoriasis and hair psoriasis he can f*** off with this crap. he has no clue just how sore this condition truly is and how debilitating it is ! my sons dark haired and the redness and flakes show from a mile. smelphaba just needs to properly wash themselves and their hair ! 😒

Reactions: 11
who’s house is she in?
screeching defying gravity🙄
there’s 2 pictures on the wall of children in school uniforms!

and if it’s a green screen, that’s really bleeping bizarre
---
Harvey chatting about elph

off the back of this
she’s just asked for his name to be blocked out her lives

‘i’m grateful to have true friends’

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
who’s house is she in?
screeching defying gravity🙄
there’s 2 pictures on the wall of children in school uniforms!

and if it’s a green screen, that’s really bleeping bizarre
---

off the back of this
she’s just asked for his name to be blocked out her lives

‘i’m grateful to have true friends’
P e a d o u g h !!!

Reactions: 1
sounds like they weren’t actually friends by what he was saying
more him doing her a favour by helping her with clothes and makeup

she invited herself to that makeup event the other week too

if that is the case, she did leech onto him massively like the cretin she is!

Reactions: 6
It’s wearing a jumpsuit goin out,wearing a bra with no boobs.. wants to be a woman but won’t shave his hairy pits.. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4