ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Mama Kazs live, exposing the letter ElfHazard legal team apparently sent šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2711911
i heard her chatting about it earlier
writing to her as her tiktok handle
and to tell her to stop calling her ā€˜cheeseā€™ and a witch

no reputable lawyer/solicitor would waste their time with that

Reactions: 8
Is anyone watching him attempt to cookā€¦ 500grams of beef mince and about 8 rashers of bacon so for a bolognase

Reactions: 2
her nose is very much that one giant choice on the wii when you were making your character

you know the one you never use

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What gets me is, the letter states elpho is in the public eye and denies the claim of not changing clothes. Which contradicts itself because we ā€˜the public eyeā€™ SEE the SAME CLOTHES for lives on end and end and end and end in facilities that donā€™t have a washing machine, or seeing elphobo having the time to wash clothes due to the HOURS spent on live and none of that happening. Weā€™re in a world where elphobo has access to fast fashion and can easily grab new outfits every single day. I donā€™t wear the same outfit twice and Iā€™m on a modest wage so elpho can clearly afford it, yeah itā€™s wasteful but after I donate majority or rework the skirt to shorts or the top to hair pieces. (Pls donā€™t judge me Iā€™m sorry I know itā€™s wrong.) but if I was live online Iā€™d be in at least 3 different outfits a day at a worry of looking sweaty like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He put what looked like a tablespoons worth of salt on top of that meal then threw the dregs off his hand behind him. Dirty monster!

@lestarkettlex if you've got any jumpsuits or lingjerry pass them smelphabas way šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Legally is he even a ā€˜sheā€™? Does that not void the whole letter anyways šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
The letter is void as it isnā€™t a legal letter as heā€™s written it himself. It doesnā€™t make any sense. ā€œLetter before claimā€ - what claim? šŸ˜‚ no lawyer would address a letter to ā€œwhoever operates the TikTok handle mamakazā€ hahahhahahaha I canā€™t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you go back to thread 14 around the time this email was sent, Elph had rang the police a week earlier to report mama kaz, eq and cla. It was also at the same time he was being accused of scamming 15k off that woman. We were even discussing the relevance of a c&d so I don't doubt he initiated this.
On the day of the email, he was spotted in Leeds with a new character. I reckon the police had told him what a c&d is and he's found some student in Leeds to write it up. It makes me wonder why Kaz didn't realise at the time it was fake and exposed it there and then as their beef was in full swing. It would also be interesting to know what email address they sent it from. Did she ring the number on the email back in July or more recently?

Reactions: 3
If you go back to thread 14 around the time this email was sent, Elph had rang the police a week earlier to report mama kaz, eq and cla. It was also at the same time he was being accused of scamming 15k off that woman. We were even discussing the relevance of a c&d so I don't doubt he initiated this.
On the day of the email, he was spotted in Leeds with a new character. I reckon the police had told him what a c&d is and he's found some student in Leeds to write it up. It makes me wonder why Kaz didn't realise at the time it was fake and exposed it there and then as their beef was in full swing. It would also be interesting to know what email address they sent it from. Did she ring the number on the email back in July or more recently?
Heā€™s just googled ā€œcease and desistā€ template or ā€œaction before sueingā€ and filled in the blanks trying to be literate for once šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heā€™s just googled ā€œcease and desistā€ template or ā€œaction before sueingā€ and filled in the blanks trying to be literate for once šŸ˜‚
and still manage to fail spectacularly.

Says the girl in primark wasn't a minor and that she commited a terrorist attack against him.

• Haha
and still manage to fail spectacularly.

Says the girl in primark wasn't a minor and that she commited a terrorist attack against him.
Ffs. He was literally a man chasing a woman in a shop, no matter how he sees himself. Also wtf is going on with his nose, literally looks like his septum is no longer there. It gets weirder by the day.

Ffs. He was literally a man chasing a woman in a shop, no matter how he sees himself. Also wtf is going on with his nose, literally looks like his septum is no longer there. It gets weirder by the day.
I see hes going for the daniella westbrook look

So weā€™re all agreeing to mass report his scaremongering and misinformation about a nuclear war on his insta stories right?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So weā€™re all agreeing to mass report his scaremongering and misinformation about a nuclear war on his insta stories right?
He already looks like he came out the womb of a Chernobyl victim, fella doesnā€™t have much to worry about

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.