ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for the mini melt after little Alan Carrs announcement 😂
is she still harping on about jack!
jesus christ! she’s obsessed with him!

also
chances now that EQ has made an OF that elphie starts one when she hears how much EQ makes (if its successful)
---
she’s ‘reading people to filth’
insulting them claiming they look 40-50

yet her mums in her 50s?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve not commented for agesssss !
But she’s currently on the phone to the police ?? Adding something else on to an already apparent case file .

her tit lookalike mate Youngblood , is on live and people are asking about a Jenny and about elfbar. He’s ignoring the questions so far .

Reactions: 4
So I’ve not commented for agesssss !
But she’s currently on the phone to the police ?? Adding something else on to an already apparent case file .

her tit lookalike mate Youngblood , is on live and people are asking about a Jenny and about elfbar. He’s ignoring the questions so far .
The police adding more notes to his “case file”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the point of a report button when it’s still live talking tit & threatening people

IMG_0599.jpeg

Reactions: 3
she definitely grew up with the mentality of ‘if they’re mean to you, it’s because they fancy you’

Reactions: 16
Find it odd how he always bangs on about being a woman but always refers to himself as Maria's child. Surely he'd say daughter? Scared Maria will correct him, or faking it? 👀

The way he went at JoJo calling her all sorts of nasty words, yet he reckons he wants to be female. Give it up son you could never be female!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.