ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hates women … every comment he makes is negative about women or some kind of slur! ‘You’re all probably single mothers’ ‘witch’ ‘probably a 40yr old woman’ … what does he like about us? It’s not our hygiene, shaving routine and manners that’s for sure!

Reactions: 16
Elphaba gets told he'll never be a real woman. Finally people telling him straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder he’s getting asked to leave imagine seeing that massive bleeping AGP creep in the women’s lingerie section 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On live now saying that the guy was violent… he purposely went out to get attention!
Which lad do they mean? There was 2. One called them an embarrassment and said you’ll never be a woman and another said they’re a begger.
bit rude to say to someone perhaps but it isn’t violent and it isn’t a hate crime like they’re claiming either. Actually quite dangerous of Elphie to claim it was violent when it was on live and clearly wasn’t.
If 3 separate people came up to me In the space of an hour to have a go at me I’d be rethinking my behaviour tb

Reactions: 9
sorry guys but what the hell is this move 😩😂 (the full insta story is worse imo but I had to crop it to add it here) he gives me the ick soooo bad I actually can’t stand him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And now he's told a commentor to shove a bible up her arse 😱 So that's another community he's offended!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What cute looks? 🤢🤢

Will never have the chance to work in Wicked he's a weirdo stalker who bothers the cast and he can't even sing the one song he's been singing for years 😂
He’s actually mentally ill. The delusion is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

Reactions: 3
Really really pissed me off how he said buying lingery 😣 for being trans like WHY does that have to be said about everything

Bought an apple cos trans
Got on the bus cos trans

Kicked that puppy cos trans

🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.