ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is it going to rustys Newcastle??? They’re mentioning it on the live but can’t see on rustys fb

Harveys friend was on live the other night, Jalien? Sticking up for Harvey and how Elph has been a user and a liar. He managed to get himself blocked for 24 hours by Elphs fan club. He was on live again last night apparently going to spill some tea but nothing got spilt. 🥱

A few people jumped in the box to speak to him I think they was from Jenny's group? Idk I don't follow that side of the drama, but someone raised a good point that Elph just fancies themself as the opposite gender, that's why they constantly eyefuck themself when they are done up. I just saw a video on my fyp with the jumpsuit and fake bra from when they were out last night and they haven't even made the slightest effort to tuck.

'Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female.'

Anyway, might be a reach but that's my 2 pence for a Sunday morning 😂

Reactions: 17
Harveys friend was on live the other night, Jalien? Sticking up for Harvey and how Elph has been a user and a liar. He managed to get himself blocked for 24 hours by Elphs fan club. He was on live again last night apparently going to spill some tea but nothing got spilt. 🥱

A few people jumped in the box to speak to him I think they was from Jenny's group? Idk I don't follow that side of the drama, but someone raised a good point that Elph just fancies themself as the opposite gender, that's why they constantly eyefuck themself when they are done up. I just saw a video on my fyp with the jumpsuit and fake bra from when they were out last night and they haven't even made the slightest effort to tuck.

'Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female.'

Do you remember Miss Reds buddy Rhys? He had a guest on who had some kind of medical qualification and he said exactly the same thing, this was about 6 months ago but it resonated with me. I think there could definitely be something in it.

Reactions: 7

He’s 100% an AGP

Reactions: 9
surely if this buisness that cancelled elphies gig have given out people’s personal details (names, phone numbers and emails) to elphie
surely that’s a breach of something?

Reactions: 3
surely if this buisness that cancelled elphies gig have given out people’s personal details (names, phone numbers and emails) to elphie
surely that’s a breach of something?
Is this yet another incident of him pretending he’s got a “gig” or “performance” somewhere then saying that they have cancelled on him because of “trolls” 🙄

Reactions: 3
I used to love Rustys when I used to go out so I am SO glad they aren’t having him there anymore!

Reactions: 1
He eats like such a pig on live, but is so less over the the top with EQ like he’s tit scared to annoy her or something. Hardly interacts with the conversation just shovelling food in and saying he never has cash to tip, when he doesn’t pay for anything anyway

Reactions: 5
Is this yet another incident of him pretending he’s got a “gig” or “performance” somewhere then saying that they have cancelled on him because of “trolls” 🙄
she was showing emails from them saying we’d love to book you blah blah blah
and then an email in the chain saying they were cancelling her due to emails etc they have recieved.

it has since been mentioned that the bar has denied giving her any information about who has contacted them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she was showing emails from them saying we’d love to book you blah blah blah
and then an email in the chain saying they were cancelling her due to emails etc they have recieved.

it has since been mentioned that the bar has denied giving her any information about who has contacted them
He’s definitely sent emails to himself pretending he’s the bar in question let’s be real here lmao

Reactions: 4
He doesn't even shave his face, pits or legs. Surely the gender dysphoria would make you want to be more feminine, if he had it that is 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.