Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm another one who is genuinely worried about the welfare of her son. I have never reported anybody to social services in my life but I wouldn't hesitate to report her if I had all of the correct details to do it.

Surely there must be something that can be done? I don't want to believe that in this day and age somebody can just drag a toddler around to different countries, mistreat and neglect them, and nobody is able to intervene.

My heart breaks for him. She clearly doesn't get any enjoyment from being a parent so why not just come back to the UK and surrender him? I know with her past and how she was failed by the care system she will be completely anti authority but the boy is so young he stands a good chance of being adopted and not left to linger in care homes.

I can't believe I'm even saying that as I am vehemently against forced adoption but if ever there was a case that warrants it then its this one.

Ellis, please come back to the UK and ask for help. You know your son isn't safe there. You won't be arrested for absconding as you know SS can't put a court order on a foetus and as you left when pregnant.. you have no case to answer to.

I do believe that beyond all of the madness you did have good intentions when you first left, but you must realise it can't go on the way that it has

Come back. For him.
I agree with this. Something does have to be done for the sake of that child, he’s not safe at all. She is not in the right frame of mind and I don’t know if it’s the situation she’s in that causing it or that’s just how she is in general. Someone was going to contact children across borders I think?

Reactions: 2
I agree with this. Something does have to be done for the sake of that child, he’s not safe at all. She is not in the right frame of mind and I don’t know if it’s the situation she’s in that causing it or that’s just how she is in general. Someone was going to contact children across borders I think?
Her mindset/ behaviours have gotten way worse shes always been i dunno diff/blunt/provocative/outspoken etc but she is deffo not right at mo

Wonder where she’s dragging the child to now, see they were on a plane again. Couldn’t afford to eat, can afford a plane ticket…. Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 5
Wonder where she’s dragging the child to now, see they were on a plane again. Couldn’t afford to eat, can afford a plane ticket…. Make it make sense!!
She is reposting old content so I’m not sure she’s gone anywhere yet - keeping herself busy trying to dox accounts which are sharing anything negative about her

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression the Cambodia trip was purely for the visa? Surely they’re just heading back to Thailand? I don’t believe a word she says about having to flee. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming there isn't a father named on the birth certificate? Imagine your child being in her care, you'd move mountains to get custody. Who are these wasters knocking up somebody like that and then bleeping off?

I was under the impression the Cambodia trip was purely for the visa? Surely they’re just heading back to Thailand? I don’t believe a word she says about having to flee. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
That page that was posted last night posts lost that alluded to the fact that it wasn’t the police who came to them in Thailand it was something to do with child protection? And why would she run from them if there was nothing to hide? So maybe she is just posting old content, trying to throw people off and not actually going anywhere.

Reactions: 3
It’s not for people on Tattle to get involved. I get why people want to do this but it’s extremely difficult and complicated to implicate yourself into trying to “save” this boy. It could make things worse.

Reactions: 9
It’s not for people on Tattle to get involved. I get why people want to do this but it’s extremely difficult and complicated to implicate yourself into trying to “save” this boy. It could make things worse.
I know, it’s just so hard to watch when you can see how things are playing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is incredibly difficult but one of tattles main rules is to not take it off here.. it’s just an outright desperate situation all around. Especially so when considering the welfare of that little boy.

I was looking down her mums fb and I saw some comments back from 2015 when she was pregnant and a woman was commenting on her mums posts saying Ellis owes her boyfriend money for "beak" & she was drinking and doing drugs whilst pregnant. This was back in 2015 & she has not changed one bit she's declined if anything she's in her 30's and has not changed so don't think she will now unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If that is actually her mum it would explain the ears 😂😂😂
This is her ex mother in law the grandparent of her second son, who has previous drug and conviction history and also begs for money to feed her dog on Facebook. The second son isn’t in care of this family, the child’s father is a drug taker and has convictions too . His
---
“Elle help me it’s mum” tf is that about 😂
It’s her ex mother in law the grandma of her second son, another one who begs on Facebook for money.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it true she’s bipolar? I was reading the threads about her Cambodia trip (the old ones) and many say she has bipolar but doesn’t take medication it would make sense why she lost her children, drug addiction, unmedicated bipolar, ss wouldve been on her case.
Is this why she really ran? So midwives couldn’t get involved to make referrals etc, she knew without a dad ss would’ve taken him at birth.

I agree she is in danger but the last thing the baby needs is being snatched away from his mother in a foreign country by corrupt professionals.she does love him in her own way she just hasn't a clue how to be a parent she has never been shown how to.I admit her life is an absolute train wreck because she is damaged from her childhood.She must have some sort of bond with the baby to be still breastfeeding him.I don't think she should keep getting reported and hunted down.There are a lot worse people in the world than she is.She is running out of options and could end up in even worse situations

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree she is in danger but the last thing the baby needs is being snatched away from his mother in a foreign country by corrupt professionals.she does love him in her own way she just hasn't a clue how to be a parent she has never been shown how to.I admit her life is an absolute train wreck because she is damaged from her childhood.She must have some sort of bond with the baby to be still breastfeeding him.I don't think she should keep getting reported and hunted down.There are a lot worse people in the world than she is.She is running out of options and could end up in even worse situations
There are plenty of wonderful parents and even mediocre parents who have never been shown love throughout life, being abused as a child is not an excuse to abuse your own. She doesn’t even give her child the basic need of stability, he’s malnourished, put in danger on a daily basis… Im not sure what you would class as a worst situation as god knows what goes on behind closed doors if this is her being a “good” mother who loves him.

Reactions: 17
There are plenty of wonderful parents and even mediocre parents who have never been shown love throughout life, being abused as a child is not an excuse to abuse your own. She doesn’t even give her child the basic need of stability, he’s malnourished, put in danger on a daily basis… Im not sure what you would class as a worst situation as god knows what goes on behind closed doors if this is her being a “good” mother who loves him.
I'm definitely not sticking up for her I know she is a terrible parent and her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 3
I think there are lots of parents bringing children up in non standard ways- travelling, living in camper vans or between continents ( Ben Fogles done some great shows) and I admire their tenacity and I’m 100% sure they are getting great opportunities
The main difference I see here is she has no back up plan, other than to beg online- I think she realised she’ll never make the money Rebecca Goodwin did on OF - instead of using the compo money to provide a sustainable way of living, she pissed it away on shite

Basically she’s mismanaged her life and now she’s putting her own child at risk through it- she doesn’t seem to understand that being around all the conflict and drama is harmful. And that ignoring the racism and ableism

Her response is “well he sees elephants so obvs he’s having a great life” which shows how immature she is, 32 going on 13

Reactions: 11
I agree she is running out of options and I think she will be forced back to the UK sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 4
Just because she’s Keeps saying I’m a good mom doesn’t mean she is, I think she’s trying to convince herself.

Reactions: 7
We see this girl on tiktok who tells us she’s a fighter and she’ll never let these stalkers win etc while she’s running around the world, but where was that fight when she was in the uk? Why did she run instead of staying and fighting her corner and for her child if she’d done nothing wrong as she states she has and people were just being malicious towards her? It makes no sense to me. I think there’s a lot we don’t know about her as a mum and in general. And I don’t think she’ll ever go back to the uk no matter how backed in to a corner she feels, there’s something big keeping her away from the uk. She wants to hide from something so even if she came back here would she access all the things she could for help like benefits or healthcare for fear of being traced?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.