Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly get a headache trying to keep up with this girl. Yet I find myself watching her and don’t know why 😂🤦‍♀️
It’s just a car crash, the whole bloody thing. Why on earth someone would be okay dragging their young child around like she does to “protect” him is Delulu in my opinion.
She using the child to get money and gifts (my child has nothing) she uses him to try and stop negatively (your making my child unsafe) and to justify her ridiculous spending ( I’m educating my child) but in reality this is all about her

but she does make my occasional insomnia pass quicker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha true. I do love a good time waster on TikTok when I can’t sleep 😅

The poor child, dragged into her silly antics, god knows what he’s probably witnessed. She’s just continuing the trauma train through her own kids!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen this TikTok.
type in zz01357

very concerning content.
Ahhhhh so interesting she’s in touch with her mum as well as her uncle- I’ve seen the forum about all what went on in Cambodia before

Carly Matthews has done a few TikTok’s too

She seems like an actual psychopath. I was convinced she wasn’t in touch with any of her family, I’m shocked at how convincing she was when she said that. So much more worrying for the baby.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the carly kennedy 05 one wow those screen recordings from her live the way she spoke/treated the boy I have no words and ppl still give her money!

Reactions: 3
She's so delusional.. today she kept banging on about that she'd made the boy a bedroom in every home shes been in. She was referring back to that one time she made thar bedroom nice for him in turkey.. he didnt even have a bed in thailand

Reactions: 6
She went Cambodia to renew her visa for Thailand. I think all the extra bullshit is to get people to pay her. She has said on previous lives she was kicked out of her apartment for leaving he the door open. But then Jordan was pushing her to get an apartment in his complex a few floor above his. I think she is full of tit and has money but she’s putting on the sob story to get more money gifted. She’s toked up all the time with weed and whatever else and can’t keep up with her own lies. The only victims on all of this are her children. And moreso Cairo as he’s stuck with her

Reactions: 6
Well she has driving offence for cannabis and cocaine so no doubt she’s a regular user, probably used through out her entire pregnancy and no doubt one of the reasons she lost her other kids. Needs to put the drugs down.

Reactions: 5
Well she has driving offence for cannabis and cocaine so no doubt she’s a regular user, probably used through out her entire pregnancy and no doubt one of the reasons she lost her other kids. Needs to put the drugs down.
Yeah I never believed the story about her ex partners just keeping the kids when she went on holiday. It was definitely more to do with her lifestyle!

Reactions: 4
“This cold is doing my head in” no hun it’s the cocaine you’ve been taking funded by your TikTok huns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm another one who is genuinely worried about the welfare of her son. I have never reported anybody to social services in my life but I wouldn't hesitate to report her if I had all of the correct details to do it.

Surely there must be something that can be done? I don't want to believe that in this day and age somebody can just drag a toddler around to different countries, mistreat and neglect them, and nobody is able to intervene.

My heart breaks for him. She clearly doesn't get any enjoyment from being a parent so why not just come back to the UK and surrender him? I know with her past and how she was failed by the care system she will be completely anti authority but the boy is so young he stands a good chance of being adopted and not left to linger in care homes.

I can't believe I'm even saying that as I am vehemently against forced adoption but if ever there was a case that warrants it then its this one.

Ellis, please come back to the UK and ask for help. You know your son isn't safe there. You won't be arrested for absconding as you know SS can't put a court order on a foetus and as you left when pregnant.. you have no case to answer to.

I do believe that beyond all of the madness you did have good intentions when you first left, but you must realise it can't go on the way that it has

Come back. For him.

Reactions: 13
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Sex is all she knows sadly!
I think she is the kind of physco that would kill herself and child rather than go home and ask for help
I was thinking the exact same thing the other day 😢she is definitely the type of person to do that

Reactions: 1
She said her and her boyfriend split up and he's left her there but his arm was clearly seen in one of her videos, I paused it and it was 100% his skin tone.

• Haha
Have they ever spoken out about it all? I can’t get my head around the lengths she’s going too to “protect” her son from a group of girls on TikTok whilst actually putting him in probably life or death situations.

I saw she’s accusing Cydney, didn’t she also accuse a random member from her threads on here? I vaguely remember that. Where will this end, that little boy dead or missing?
I’m not sure, she got close to this lady was going live with her etc, was in group chats lady was arranging gifts for her 30th next min shes pregnant n police turning up on lives because people were reporting her unaliving herself.
At one point she possibly showed messages but thats it… thing the ladies were just worried about her having a baby because she was always drinking n sniffing.
Next thing she upped n left and has been on n off diff TT accounts - i dont believe anyones still stalking her, she leaves herself wide open to be found.
She had a turkish bf who didnt speak english now this one.
She seemed a hellalot more ‘stable’ when she first had the little boy now its just a mess.
Ive never heard the little boy talk let alone talk 4 diff languages… she believes her own lies n that makes her dangerous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.