Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s really doubled down on the stalking- her post this morning completely misleading
She left Thailand to get a new visa and align dates with the Boyfriend, having only travelled across the border to renew hers the week before

I don’t believe she was kicked out of her hotel in Cambodia at midnight, she said herself the Cambodian authorities don’t give a tit about child abuse and I’m not sure o believe the story about the police in Thailand- that was her uncles place she said before which is why she wouldn’t skip the rent……

I do worry that she’s finally backed herself into a corner though

Reactions: 3
I think the theory her owing a substantial amount of money for drugs is most plausible, never probably pays her hotel bills, rent on homes, nursery bills etc , just runs
I’ve said before if she wasn’t such a bat tit crazy freak , she could really have used her platform for good, actually showing genuinely what’s it’s like “on the run” and what’s involved in settling in a country with a child. But she is clearly in a severe downward spiral which is only going to end 1 way.
I really really wish the uk authorities would bleeping get off their arses and force her back or at least the child! It’s like we are all witnessing something so sinister and we all know the ending!!! It’s heartbreaking …I’d love to give her 🤜 in the face!!!!!! Wrongen!!!

where’s the bloke in this is he still around?

Reactions: 14
I think the theory her owing a substantial amount of money for drugs is most plausible, never probably pays her hotel bills, rent on homes, nursery bills etc , just runs
I’ve said before if she wasn’t such a bat tit crazy freak , she could really have used her platform for good, actually showing genuinely what’s it’s like “on the run” and what’s involved in settling in a country with a child. But she is clearly in a severe downward spiral which is only going to end 1 way.
I really really wish the uk authorities would bleeping get off their arses and force her back or at least the child! It’s like we are all witnessing something so sinister and we all know the ending!!! It’s heartbreaking …I’d love to give her 🤜 in the face!!!!!! Wrongen!!!

where’s the bloke in this is he still around?
Yesterday she was full of beans and the boyfriend was gonna pay someone to find Cydney and shave her hair off (at least)
She’s a con artist thru and thru and she’s treating viewers like the men she used to take money off in the UK
I’m sure she was still on live about 6pm here getting tacos - said she’s gonna work her OF every day when he had gone as he “went funny with her” when she was working but he was going back
---
Right so I’ve just seen a TikTok where someone screen recorded her ordering food- gives her own hotel room
Number and shows the hotel name on a brochure- so no one has done that but herself
She also calls her child a ****** 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yesterday she was full of beans and the boyfriend was gonna pay someone to find Cydney and shave her hair off (at least)
She’s a con artist thru and thru and she’s treating viewers like the men she used to take money off in the UK
I’m sure she was still on live about 6pm here getting tacos - said she’s gonna work her OF every day when he had gone as he “went funny with her” when she was working but he was going back
---
Right so I’ve just seen a TikTok where someone screen recorded her ordering food- gives her own hotel room
Number and shows the hotel name on a brochure- so no one has done that but herself
How can he afford to pay someone to go shave a person's head but can't help pay his girlfriends outgoings, he sounds a good one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
I’ve just seen it ! She is a vile vile human!!!! I can only imagine what the baby goes through, if that was filmed!!! 😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 1
Im so concerned for this little boy. She is correct in countries like cambodia and thailand they dont give a F about child abuse hence why so many go for sex tourism. They turn a blind eye to it, I remember when I was on holiday in Thailand and a guy from the uk unfortunately died in a motorcycle accident has family had a hell of a time with the authorities. Getting his body back to the uk, finding out details on what happened was such a big task I remember them saying the Thai authorities just weren't interested didn't even carry out an investigation they got passed from pillar to post and finally got his body back to the uk they never actually found out what happend as the crime scene was cleared in less then 20 mins and road back open. In these countries they don't care, I do worry for that little boy she has no attachment to him and the boyfriend is just as weird seeing him in a nappy knocked me sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Im so concerned for this little boy. She is correct in countries like cambodia and thailand they dont give a F about child abuse hence why so many go for sex tourism. They turn a blind eye to it, I remember when I was on holiday in Thailand and a guy from the uk unfortunately died in a motorcycle accident has family had a hell of a time with the authorities. Getting his body back to the uk, finding out details on what happened was such a big task I remember them saying the Thai authorities just weren't interested didn't even carry out an investigation they got passed from pillar to post and finally got his body back to the uk they never actually found out what happend as the crime scene was cleared in less then 20 mins and road back open. In these countries they don't care, I do worry for that little boy she has no attachment to him and the boyfriend is just as weird seeing him in a nappy knocked me sick
what’s this about him in a nappy what did I miss 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 3
as someone said she’s getting closer and closer to finally backing herself into a corner. And it’s going to end very badly.

Christ.. what a tit show with her this morning !! She got kicked out the hotel.. shes left her BF... she doesnt have access to money... someone sent her money for a new hotel.. can't keep up. She doxxed the hotel name and number her self ordering food.. theres a video of it.
---
Ps doesnt have make up or clothes to work but makes a video in different clothes and make up on..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That live of her with the baby is disgusting. He literally needs saved from her. I try to to watch as much as I find it so upsetting for him. The way she tries to play it off that he has a good life because he’s travelling the world, babies done care about travelling the world. They need stability. I don’t know if she reads here but if she does and she cares about that child at all she needs to go back to the uk and face the music for the sake of the child. If she’s the good mum she claims to be, and care about him like she says she does then she can prove that to social services. She needs to realise that no one is stalking her and people are just concerned for the child. I really hope there will be a good outcome in this situation but it seems so doubtful 😢

Bloody hell, I’ve just watched her latest videos. If I literally couldn’t afford to feed myself and my child I wouldn’t be buying 2 toothbrushes and 2 tubes of toothpaste! This is all so ‘off’

It’s all just bullshit with her, anything to beg money. She won’t have left the bf at all, it was only the other day they were talking about secret plans they had hatched. Everything is just a ploy to try pull on the heartstrings of people in order to get money out of them. Thus likely being one of the plans.

her stories never add up, but people that only see her videos and not her lives will not see that. She’s a compulsive liar end of!

Reactions: 11
Shes obsessed with sex trafficking and people telling the police that she or the boy is dead. Shes getting obsessed with certain things and its weird.

Reactions: 13
Shes obsessed with sex trafficking and people telling the police that she or the boy is dead. Shes getting obsessed with certain things and its weird.
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Sex is all she knows sadly!
I think she is the kind of physco that would kill herself and child rather than go home and ask for help

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she’s overly paranoid because of the drugs and she’s the type of girl that doesn’t listen or take on board what anyone says, she always thinks she’s right and knows best so I don’t know why she comes on asking for help and support when she never listens. What she actually wants is money to continue doing what she likes. She must know for a fact that the child would be taken if she went back to the uk because of things she hadn’t said online. Surely if you knew these ‘stalkers’ in the uk were being malicious and the things they were saying were untrue, you’d prove that to social services. If it were me in her shoes I’d still go back to the uk where I know there would be support for me and my child, even if it meant having my child in care in the interim until I proved myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She made the decision to leave Thailand when she didn’t need to, without a bank card and some important things like her child’s birth cert
You reap what you sow I’m afraid and that is why she’s a tit mother, she put tagging along with the boyfriend ahead of safe sensible plans