Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of it…. Social services have no records of her in her adult life…. Bull!! Thought they came to your door in the UK and shouted from the street that you needed to abort your child? but they didn’t take a record of it. Even if the allegations made in the uk were false they’d still have records. I do believe now she made this whole thing up today. She’s dangerous!

Reactions: 12
She rewwed her visa about 2 weeks ago by doing a visa run to Cambodia in a bus so I don’t think that’s what she’s doing

I don’t think it’s actual jail though because she’s got her mobile lol and they seem to have great Wi-Fi
I don’t understand why she went to Cambodia to re new her visa, she can do it in thailand

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she went to Cambodia to re new her visa, she can do it in thailand
I think once you’ve stayed so many days, you have to travel over the border so you get another visa as if you’ve just arrived
---
There is another account on tik tok sharing details of her dad - he’s living in Pattaya too apparently - what a coincidence

Reactions: 6
Do we really believe she’s being stalked? I’m just assuming she’s not and it’s paranoia caused by either drugs or mental ill health 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. I haven't bothered commening on here since yesterday cause the stories getting more delusional by the minute and its boring. Surely to god no one believes the tit show.

Reactions: 8
I agree she is in danger but the last thing the baby needs is being snatched away from his mother in a foreign country by corrupt professionals.she does love him in her own way she just hasn't a clue how to be a parent she has never been shown how to.I admit her life is an absolute train wreck because she is damaged from her childhood.She must have some sort of bond with the baby to be still breastfeeding him.I don't think she should keep getting reported and hunted down.There are a lot worse people in the world than she is.She is running out of options and could end up in even worse situations
I’m sorry but this is a perfect example where “corrupt” professionals as you put it should be removing him from her care before it’s too late. The child is in grave danger, around drugs, malnourished, under developed. She openly has sex with strangers around him- the worst could easily happen god forbid

Reactions: 7
This is like checked in at the hospital on Facebook x 1000 - comments are off, too traumatised to post vids ( but photo compilations are ok) so just repeated inspirational stories 😂😂😂

Thailand is full of snakes huns, just me and my boy now 🙌😂😂😂 ffs

the final boss of internet attention seeking

• Haha
if her & her son are at risk and uk has had to be called surely they wouldnt let her just walk away til a call on tuesday ?

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of it…. Social services have no records of her in her adult life…. Bull!! Thought they came to your door in the UK and shouted from the street that you needed to abort your child? but they didn’t take a record of it. Even if the allegations made in the uk were false they’d still have records. I do believe now she made this whole thing up today. She’s dangerous!
She trips over her own lies, I remember right at the beginning she said she left due to social services wanting to take her child… Now there’s no record of them even knowing who she is? Right so who you running away from? Some window cleaners who keep being sent to you house? A pizza delivery? Her stories just don’t even make sense now, she needs to lay low and catch up with her own stories 🙄

She trips over her own lies, I remember right at the beginning she said she left due to social services wanting to take her child… Now there’s no record of them even knowing who she is? Right so who you running away from? Some window cleaners who keep being sent to you house? A pizza delivery? Her stories just don’t even make sense now, she needs to lay low and catch up with her own stories 🙄
Exactly!! Also re the stalkers - she would 100% be splashing their names and faces all over tiktok if this were true!! She speaks as if she knows who is is and has even said there’s ‘one woman’ who has been doing it for years. How come she isn’t naming and shaming her and getting her boyfriend to pay people to shave her head?! Oh… coz she doesn’t exist!!

And now She's deleted her stories.....
Surprise surprise!!

She is a very dangerous manipulator, she is clearly on drugs she’s erratic she talks so much bullshit she don’t know what’s she said. I blocked loads of her accounts cos she’s just a twit but she popped up again on a new one with this new stalker 🙄 she’s boring, that child 100% needs to be removed from her care

Reactions: 6
Maybe the uk police will do something about her taking money off potentially vulnerable people - I don’t know what laws their are against that sort of con where people “befriend”

Maybe the uk police will do something about her taking money off potentially vulnerable people - I don’t know what laws their are against that sort of con where people “befriend”
They won’t do anything sadly or get involved. Police are so underfunded and under resourced here they wouldn’t go investigate something that’s happened (technically) overseas. Plus it would have to take an actual victim of her to report it, not hearsay from people on the internet (obvs she is a conwoman and committing fraud but there’s no evidence that police could work with)

I’m glad she’s getting more attention on things like tiktok and Reddit, hopefully she gets stopped somehow- I’m just not sure how. But the less support she gets, the bettter!

Reactions: 4
If she’s at the immigration office in Thailand it will be to re new her visa she’s not getting locked up for that , it’s just a normal process if you are living there for a period of time
I saw a tik tok earlier saying she went there of her own accord with her boyfriend to renew her visa and once she saw the bars on the cells used it as an opportunity to say she was there against her will and to get people to top up her PayPal account.
---
I saw a tik tok earlier saying she went there of her own accord with her boyfriend to renew her visa and once she saw the bars on the cells used it as an opportunity to say she was there against her will and to get people to top up her PayPal account.
Sorry I didn’t realise someone had posted a screenshot of the tik tok I saw

New to this thread, been seeing clips of her for a while now and found it all so confusing, but just seen the baby is unwell I hope he is ok and nothing serious,
How old is the little boy ? And can he speak at all ? I’ve never heard him say anything

I’m not sure I believe she’s at the hospital but hopefully she is getting that awful cough he’s had seen to as he may have a temp from it being very chesty
She’s sworn on her mothers ashes that she’s not in Thailand but the man’s badge in her immigration pics was Royal Thailand police ?
Why has she bought a child that’s not yet 2 a scooter ffs 😂😂😂 he needs a safety cushion of money not tat, kids that age are happy with a washing up bowl and some plastic cups lol

I’m not sure I believe she’s at the hospital but
Why has she bought a child that’s not yet 2 a scooter ffs 😂😂😂
It’s her new mode of transport, no more crying in tuktuks. It’ll be Ellis on the three wheeler living her best life, it’s over 🙏🏼🙌🏼😂

• Haha
I’m not sure I believe she’s at the hospital but hopefully she is getting that awful cough he’s had seen to as he may have a temp from it being very chesty
She’s sworn on her mothers ashes that she’s not in Thailand but the man’s badge in her immigration pics was Royal Thailand police ?
Why has she bought a child that’s not yet 2 a scooter ffs 😂😂😂 he needs a safety cushion of money not tat, kids that age are happy with a washing up bowl and some plastic cups lol
I was literally just about to post this…..

Def not in Thailand lol

I’ve never seen so many lies on a story in one go!! And she doesn’t read this thread, pull the other one!

Hope the child is ok tho
---
Sorry, but did she not say yesterday she ‘wasn’t even scared’ while she was in ‘jail’ she was quiet?
Now she’s kicking off and skating in fear!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.