Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post says immigration have called her and she’s got to go to the police station - as far as I can tell she’s kept within the visa guidelines so I’m not sure I believe her- think this might be a story to create more engagement on social media

Reactions: 3
Her latest post says immigration have called her and she’s got to go to the police station - as far as I can tell she’s kept within the visa guidelines so I’m not sure I believe her- think this might be a story to create more engagement on social media
She’s just posted a picture of her inside an immigration place I think, you can see immigration on one of the workers uniforms. What would immigration be concerned with her for though if she has kept to the visa guidelines? It’s such a confusing situation.

I think she’s back in Thailand. Maybe this is to answer to what they came to her apartment for before she left for Cambodia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Imagine being at the immigration office and thinking- hang on, what background music goes well with this screenshot
Or crying and then being like, quick let me video myself
Excuse me person in phone shop, just take a candid picture of me holding my baby !

Reactions: 7
Imagine being at the immigration office and thinking- hang on, what background music goes well with this screenshot
Or crying and then being like, quick let me video myself
Excuse me person in phone shop, just take a candid picture of me holding my baby !
She’s also exposed her own location again within 24 hours of moving to go in to hiding again by posting the badge of the immigration officer.

She’s just posted again saying they’re making her wait in jail while they contact the uk. Anyone with any knowledge on immigration know why they would do this?

Last edited:
She’s also exposed her own location again within 24 hours of moving to go in to hiding again by posting the badge of the immigration officer.

She’s just posted again saying they’re making her wait in jail while they contact the uk. Anyone with any knowledge on immigration know why they would do this?
I can only speculate it’s to check if she is “wanted” maybe?

Reactions: 1

She was in the comments on her videos from this morning saying she’s staying in the same area and her sons going back to the same nursery. How can she constantly say she’s being stalked when she reveals her every location.

Wouldnt they have searched her and taken her phone off her?

If she’s at the immigration office in Thailand it will be to re new her visa she’s not getting locked up for that , it’s just a normal process if you are living there for a period of time

Reactions: 5
Do we really believe she’s being stalked? I’m just assuming she’s not and it’s paranoia caused by either drugs or mental ill health 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I would almost guarantee those are pics shes took when she was renewing her visa

Reactions: 6
If she’s at the immigration office in Thailand it will be to re new her visa she’s not getting locked up for that , it’s just a normal process if you are living there for a period of time
She rewwed her visa about 2 weeks ago by doing a visa run to Cambodia in a bus so I don’t think that’s what she’s doing

I don’t think it’s actual jail though because she’s got her mobile lol and they seem to have great Wi-Fi

You could be on to something!
Why would the immigration woman be sat together with a complete other man on the phone ? It doesn’t make sense

also it must be well out of office hours there on a Sunday ? Surely immigration generally work office hours, apart from at the airports etc?

Reactions: 1
Why would the immigration woman be sat together with a complete other man on the phone ? It doesn’t make sense

also it must be well out of office hours there on a Sunday ? Surely immigration generally work office hours, apart from at the airports etc?
She’s couldn’t be too stressed or burdened with questions from immigration when she’s able to make pic collages for tiktok. This whole thing today is probably all lies as usual.

I dont know about that part of the world but I know in Dubai Sunday is their Monday if that’s makes sense.

She’s couldn’t be too stressed or burdened with questions from immigration when she’s able to make pic collages for tiktok. This whole thing today is probably all lies as usual.
Review of immigration services:

great Wi-Fi, fantastic lighting,surprised they didn’t supply chargers and a mirror for impromptu photo shoot 7/10

• Haha
I thought this thread would be bigger and faster than it actually is. I've been following her story since she first fled the UK and always thought there was something SO bizarre about it. If me personally was running cus of being stalked social media is the last thing I'd be doing

I just find everything she says hard to believe.

Reactions: 8
It’s gone 8pm in Thailand, I doubt she’s at any kind of immigration right now - must be old photos.

Clearly addicted to attention and pity, although I hope they are contacting UK police like she says and the little boy is somehow brought back safely
---
I just find everything she says hard to believe.
Right?! She’s running to the other side of the world because people were calling the police and a couple Chinese takeaways? Get a grip, clearly you’re either paranoid up to the eyeballs or you’re running from something BIG

It’s gone 8pm in Thailand, I doubt she’s at any kind of immigration right now - must be old photos.

Clearly addicted to attention and pity, although I hope they are contacting UK police like she says and the little boy is somehow brought back safely
---

Right?! She’s running to the other side of the world because people were calling the police and a couple Chinese takeaways? Get a grip, clearly you’re either paranoid up to the eyeballs or you’re running from something BIG
I Absolutley agree, I think she's minimising what's actually happened and is running with the judge rinder thing of the bad childhood etc and has just kept adding on to it as the years have passed.

Shes already lost 2 children so she deffo isn't sunshine and roses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.