Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll rather be living in a council house tbh, she’s sat in a foreign country sitting on TikTok begging for people to pay for her home, bills and food. If it’s not that it’s selling her downstairs to feed her kid. Yet we’re jealous of her lifestyle. I feel very sorry for the poor boy, dragged around multiple countries, had plenty of ‘dads’ in his life and completely non existent to his siblings. 4 pregnancies she’s said she’s had, and only has one child in her care. Claims she ran away because people were stalking her etc and didn’t want her child to end up without a mum. But, why were the other children already in their dads care if she was such a great mum? Jealous of what exactly?

Reactions: 6
i think she left to be with him thinking he’d help and i Think she’s ended it, I think he’s left her high and dry.
She’s on live on tiktok blocking people who are trying to help her & begging for money for a hotel.

I disagree. Some people are just so stuck in their ways they can never change. She is one of them.
shes been like this donkey years. The dads side family of the eldest child tried there best with her but she choose drugs, drink and selling herself instead of been a mum, when she lost custody of him they still kept up she could go visit him on weekends she rarely turned up. Said she was kidnapped, drugged ect.. when really she was off her head doing god knows all night.

Reactions: 3
shes been like this donkey years. The dads side family of the eldest child tried there best with her but she choose drugs, drink and selling herself instead of been a mum, when she lost custody of him they still kept up she could go visit him on weekends she rarely turned up. Said she was kidnapped, drugged ect.. when really she was off her head doing god knows all night.
I remember she said one of her older boys had been out to visit her multiple times in Turkey
She also said she’d invested in property so that they were both set up for life
I don’t think either is true now tbh

Reactions: 7
I remember she said one of her older boys had been out to visit her multiple times in Turkey
She also said she’d invested in property so that they were both set up for life
I don’t think either is true now tbh
I remember her saying this, I'm sure she said she had bought the 2 boys a house each.
I remember seeing her post videos if her and her son, she was at his home. I don't think she has any contact with the other boy tho.

Reactions: 1
She’s either very drugged or is severely fucked up that she believes this bs she is spouting.
Not one person in this world is stalking her, not one.
No one cares where she is, apart from us 😂
If the police and whoever turned up at the nursery maybe she’s running from them?
Last she was live like an hour ago the little one woke up and needed a nappy change, sounded like he got changed in the sink and wasn’t too happy!
Always has money for cigs too.

Didn’t someone say her passport is due to expire soon, does she have to come back for that?

Also regarding her house, I heard her say earlier than an alcoholic lives there and is refusing to leave and she cant afford to evict them

I’m so glad I found this thread.

I watched this basket case months ago when she was dragging her baby in the hotel buggy MILES for a shop in rural Thailand… I remember thinking it was like a scene from a horror film. Still can’t believe she’s going! Who on earth flees to Thailand and Cambodia….Trafficking hotspots especially for children, she’s vile.

My heart breaks for her child 😪

Reactions: 9
Even those who once supported her are commenting on her latest video telling her to just go back to the UK, asking why she’s still giving her location away on TikTok and all the rest. Then there’s loads of folk tagging Lancashire police asking them to help 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was gunna say why can’t she just use the rent she gets from her supposed 6 properties she owns. She doesn’t need copious amounts of funds to evict someone because the charges can be made back to the tenant, if she’s done things illegally (ie no landlords license, epc gas check) then she can be fined a hellava lot of money which sounds like that’s the reason. I just somehow don’t believe now she has any investments in property at all. Failed herself and her kid. Sad little life jane (Ellis)

Who is actually “stalking” her? Is there more to the story?
No one. She thinks its sydney currently but that girl don't have the brains to be able to organise for thai police to be called 🤣 its all made up in ellis head.

Reactions: 4
I really do hope the police somewhere catch up with her and take that child, she’s not a fit mother at all and is totally delusional and so are her followers who big her up and send her money. Imagine ever calling your child the r word and people still saying ‘you’re a great mum’. They’re half the problem enabling her. Imagine when he gets old enough to understand what that means? Heartbreaking. It will all catch up with her tho, it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 8
Who is actually “stalking” her? Is there more to the story?
Originally was a group of girls from TT - she made a lil friendship group, when TT would kick off she’d go live on clapper
I do believe ppl were vile in early pregnancy but not now n not for a long time but she still goes with that narative.

Reactions: 2
Originally was a group of girls from TT - she made a lil friendship group, when TT would kick off she’d go live on clapper
I do believe ppl were vile in early pregnancy but not now n not for a long time but she still goes with that narative.
Have they ever spoken out about it all? I can’t get my head around the lengths she’s going too to “protect” her son from a group of girls on TikTok whilst actually putting him in probably life or death situations.

I saw she’s accusing Cydney, didn’t she also accuse a random member from her threads on here? I vaguely remember that. Where will this end, that little boy dead or missing?

Reactions: 4
So she claims
Reality is she’s never had a threat to her life ever just social services who would have rightly taken that poor wee boy off her
And possibly drug debt

Reactions: 5
So she claims
Reality is she’s never had a threat to her life ever just social services who would have rightly taken that poor wee boy off her
And possibly drug debt
She said today that social services came and just told her to have an abortion
Surely to god people don’t believe that

• Haha
I honestly get a headache trying to keep up with this girl. Yet I find myself watching her and don’t know why 😂🤦‍♀️
It’s just a car crash, the whole bloody thing. Why on earth someone would be okay dragging their young child around like she does to “protect” him is Delulu in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.