Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread.

I watched this basket case months ago when she was dragging her baby in the hotel buggy MILES for a shop in rural Thailand… I remember thinking it was like a scene from a horror film. Still can’t believe she’s going! Who on earth flees to Thailand and Cambodia….Trafficking hotspots especially for children, she’s vile.

My heart breaks for her child 😪
This woman has such a dark soul. It would not surprise me if she was selling her child for certain things out there. And writing that made bile rise up in my throat but if anyone would do that. Its her. She is seriously one of the scariest people I've ever laid my eyes on.

Reactions: 23

GizAMin

She just said her kid speaks four languages - I’ve never heard him say a word of any language, has anyone else???

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
'Take over the account'. Who do these nobody's think they are. Just delete the bloody app for a bit, ffs. Its not like shes got brand collabs coming out of her ears or decent content to post is it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I mean this with every fibre of my being, I can not wait to hear that this absolute cretin has taken its last breath on this planet, I've genuinely never came across a 'human' as vile as it in my 30 odd years on this planet. Anyone that supports and condones her deserves to lined up against a wall and shot also.

Reactions: 21

Elltee

You know when you struggle to have children and you see pieces of shit like this 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
May sound harsh but I do not actually care. It'll probably be lesser trauma for her child if she does just die now, as opposed to her dragging him all over for years traumatising him every single day in a new horrific way. He needs to be away from her and he needs that as soon as possible. That poor little mite doesn't stand a change otherwise.
Her supporters are just as vile. Day after day humanity disappears more and more. This world 💔

veganfortheanimals

As an ex SW, we’d definitely be at court with them right now at the very least. She is a mess!!!
She’s doing adult work with the kid around, she never has any money and she’s off her nut. Proper nitty. How and why are people supporting her let alone sending her money? Are they the same people that say all SW are evil and we get commission for each child we take. Lol, we do not.

Diamond26

IMG_5569.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg
Have you ever seen anything more vile than this!!!! Bullying an innocent beautiful little boy and sharing his little face for all her followers to see. What a monstrosity she is, I wouldn’t even say these things about an adult, let alone a child!!
IMG_5568.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Walter123

I actually can’t believe she’s saying what she is about this child. I’ve been following the telegram thread and it has been insane. She has got to be hands down the most vile human.

Reactions: 19

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Attention seeking wankstain. Sorry, but this isn't Jordans fault if we're to take things as they seem. She's a complete arse for putting her child through this. The percentage of people who truly want to die or cause severe harm to themselves who would broadcast it to anybody, let alone the entire Internet, is literally tiny. She isn't one of those people. She's just a cunt.

Walter123

Absolute neglect to that child, imagine him waking up and his mums brown bread. Nah sorry that’s awful!

• Sad
  • Angry

Starfact

She's not in hospital at all, she's still running her account. She's a compulsive liar and has serious mental health issues. Idiots will be sending her money via PayPal I bet, and she will be sat there laughing. There is no way on earth she would ever come back to the UK as she knows she would lose her child, so I wish people who keep saying come back and ill help etc just stop they are wasting there breathe. Plus it's giving her attention. The best thing that could happen not that it ever would Is everyone stop interacting with her and sending her money . Wouldn't be as bad if she even spent the money solely on her son but she spends it on drugs.

Reactions: 18

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
It’s mad,
He’s saying he’s not a pussy but is scared of her.
Aparently little dude has been sick everyday for 2 weeks, won’t eat, throws up breast milk. He’s really sick and she’s never taken him to the hospital

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She’s not cut out to look after a child, it’s sad but true. She couldn’t do it with her first two and she can’t do it now. Maybe if she had extra support and check ins with professionals she could, but she’s too volatile and reckless to manage it by herself. Especially flying off to different countries at a moments notice with no stability or routine, trusting men to be with her son when she barely knows them etc. Sticking a phone in his face to show how good a mum she is but no doubt losing her patience behind the scenes. Looking after a toddler is hard, especially solo, and she hasn’t got the emotional regulation to manage it.

I hope she wakes up one day soon and realises this, takes him back to the U.K. and seeks help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17