Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made the decision to leave Thailand when she didn’t need to, without a bank card and some important things like her child’s birth cert
You reap what you sow I’m afraid and that is why she’s a tit mother, she put tagging along with the boyfriend ahead of safe sensible plans
i think she left to be with him thinking he’d help and i Think she’s ended it, I think he’s left her high and dry.

Reactions: 3
She even admits she is a massive target being a white Women with a blonde child …in an extremely vulnerable situation in a third world country…yet still puts her selfishness before the safety of her own child!!! Her ego is massive and needs bringing dos. To earth ….. are we all still jelous of you ???????

Reactions: 7
She doesn't act like she particularly likes being a mother so why not just give the child to social services? She'll be free to take all the drugs and and duck as many men for money as possible.

That boy has literally 0% chance of making it out of childhood without some serious trauma. That's even if he makes it out alive.

Reactions: 16
New to this thread. Just seen bits and pieces of her but saw her post this morning about fleeing because of stalking. While I don't believe it for obvious reasons, if that was the case I feel genuinely sorry for her but, if they can "track you" to Thailand, why are you still posting everything on social media? If it was about one or a handful of people online, get offline? Problem solved, then you could come back home and live your life and no one would know any different. Does she think if she's fled because of the social they won't find her either? Do you think the social aren't looking online to see where you are? Honestly she needs to grow up and face the music, they will catch her eventually.

Reactions: 8
Her boyfriend is as bad as her with the making stuff up. He is a bad egg, all that it's over is to get sympathy and money. She needs to come back to the UK for help and support, not to hand the kid over. She could get parenting class and healthcare and work with social services. They wouldn't take him off her just support. She needs a whole lot of counselling as well. She could even settle somewhere away from Preston and the bad people she is running from.

I’ve watched the : this is what I brought…..

why did she set off from Thailand with no charger! Or toothbrush when she was planning this amazing holiday - because that’s what it was, she didn’t need to renew her Thai visa for another 3 wks
There was soap in the hotel, she could of packed a bag when(if) they got thrown out

she is not looking after the basics
---
Her boyfriend is as bad as her with the making stuff up. He is a bad egg, all that it's over is to get sympathy and money. She needs to come back to the UK for help and support, not to hand the kid over. She could get parenting class and healthcare and work with social services. They wouldn't take him off her just support. She needs a whole lot of counselling as well. She could even settle somewhere away from Preston and the bad people she is running from.
The fact her boyfriend chose the username “gong” when he went live with her said it all for me- in the very beginning I thought he might be a decent fella, and then there was the racial verbal on one of her videos and I realised they are birds of a feather

Last edited:
Are you kidding? She's clearly not fit to be a mother what so ever.

Reactions: 10
She can't even remember her own lies. She said she can't sell her house in the UK as she can't afford a solicitor. But then 5 mins later she said she's co operating with the police and keeps in contact with her solicitor in the UK. It's all bullshit for money.

Reactions: 8
Are you kidding? She's clearly not fit to be a mother what so ever.
She is an absolute mess, but I do think if she got the correct support, around good people she could have a chance at being a good mum. She needs to be around good decent people instead of the scum she associates with.

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute mess, but I do think if she got the correct support, around good people she could have a chance at being a good mum. She needs to be around good decent people instead of the scum she associates with.
I disagree. Some people are just so stuck in their ways they can never change. She is one of them.

Reactions: 17
She can't even remember her own lies. She said she can't sell her house in the UK as she can't afford a solicitor. But then 5 mins later she said she's co operating with the police and keeps in contact with her solicitor in the UK. It's all bullshit for money.
Someone asked on a recent live and she said the house was up for sale but had to be taken off the market as the tenant had trashed it and she can’t afford to put it right- she also said she doesn’t get much rent becaUse she can’t afford “the legal things” to rent it legitimately

Reactions: 1
Shes live and guess what... Jordans with her !!! 🤣
pretending he isn’t though 🤣 just because her arse lickers believe all her lies she must think everyone does.

Her mouth is vile, it’s disturbing what she comes out with.

Reactions: 5
I think shes not paid the rent and run the apartment she had into the ground in thailand. To the point they've kicked her out and changed the locks. She never proves any pictures or videos of the police, these phone calls or you ever here people turning up. Shes delusional about whats actually happening. She knows the social will be all over her and the babys dad doesn't want him like the others. Jordan for some reason needed to go to cambodia for a visa run even though he supposedly owns his own business.. works in thailand and asia?

Shes now come up with this wild story ongoing so people feel sorry for her and send her money. She's got no filter to the point what she'll do for money.
---
Also.. if Jordan wasn't there why isn't she off live by selling her self on the internet like normal? Shes sat on live cause thats all jordan will allow her to do.

Reactions: 10
I think Jordan said he’s a software engineer but he runs a team so they do the work basically and he probs just does a stand up and coordinates it remotely
It sounds like a toxic relationship tbh
Shes got to support herself for the next 16 years with a child and she’s literally living hand to mouth now - it’s not sustainable but she’s got grandiose plans for a 4 bed villa with a maid , all off the back of the gifters 😂😂

she’s pretty good at twisting a story to make herself the victim, she’s now saying she’s been stalked for 3 years ffs

Reactions: 6
She just said her kid speaks four languages - I’ve never heard him say a word of any language, has anyone else???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her son can speak words from 4 languages? 🤣 give it a rest Ellis, he doesn’t speak at all. In fact he doesn’t do anything, he’s in an apartment most of the time with no toys and fed up, hence why he is always crying.

the problem with this rat is that she runs her mouth constantly, she literally never stops talking and this is why she looks a massive head, she can’t keep up with her own lies. Just waffles pure tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s funny how she assumes everyone is in a council flat and has their kids taken away and equally looks down in them - even though with out begging, she’s be in the same boat 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.