Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeek I missed it thank god. Hope that poor boy is okay. No one there to protect him

Reactions: 2
What happened in Jordans live last night? He's getting the blame of tipping her over the edge!

slicing her legs open on live rn
I was on a live a minute ago with her doing it . What the actual?!!! I’ve followed her quietly for a long time. Where is her son? I don’t care what she does to herself but with her son around is absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Absolute neglect to that child, imagine him waking up and his mums brown bread. Nah sorry that’s awful!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What a selfish boot! She knows that wee soul has noone else in the world except her! All for attention and money! It's her own fault she's skint, she had more than enough to make a decent life but she has continuously made crappy choices! You'd think being on the run with your baby would be enough for her to wise up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
And this is why her other kids were taken. She's unstable and hectic. The amount up her backside telling her she's a great mother 😭😭😭. That wee boy needs some sort of stability. What age is he now? And doesn't eat solid food. Feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 16
Attention seeking wankstain. Sorry, but this isn't Jordans fault if we're to take things as they seem. She's a complete arse for putting her child through this. The percentage of people who truly want to die or cause severe harm to themselves who would broadcast it to anybody, let alone the entire Internet, is literally tiny. She isn't one of those people. She's just a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Absolute neglect to that child, imagine him waking up and his mums brown bread. Nah sorry that’s awful!
And he would literally be stranded alone with not a single person knowing where he is to check on him, the thought is heartbreaking

Attention seeking wankstain. Sorry, but this isn't Jordans fault if we're to take things as they seem. She's a complete arse for putting her child through this. The percentage of people who truly want to die or cause severe harm to themselves who would broadcast it to anybody, let alone the entire Internet, is literally tiny. She isn't one of those people. She's just a bleep.
All of this, you would never want to harm yourself and then think actually I want to broadcast it to the world. This is speaking from personal experience and it boils my piss!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And yet she’ll still have her supporters who will say ‘ur so strong hun, social services are evil and think they know better than actual parents xx’

Reactions: 14
Jordan’s just been on live saying she messaged him about 45 mins ago saying she had od’d then she blocked him. He was playing voice notes of her kicking off. There was a girl in there who said she was currently speaking to her and she’s fine so god knows. Hope the baby is okay

Reactions: 11
If she is doing this to get attention then she’s silly (for many reasons) because her followers might figure out where she is and call the police or something. I don’t know if they’d be interested depending on the country, but she could potentially risk authorities breaking her door down and put herself/her son at risk if they drag them into a bureaucratic nightmare.

Reactions: 7
118 paracetamol.. reminds me of that scene from the Shannon Mathews documentary where the dad drank calpol

• Haha
May sound harsh but I do not actually care. It'll probably be lesser trauma for her child if she does just die now, as opposed to her dragging him all over for years traumatising him every single day in a new horrific way. He needs to be away from her and he needs that as soon as possible. That poor little mite doesn't stand a change otherwise.
Her supporters are just as vile. Day after day humanity disappears more and more. This world 💔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.