Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken. it before yes but not a fan! why you being mean to me? I just didn't think of it firstly that's all x
---
what's her Instagram interested in seeing more of what I saw earlier!!!
I think she must have misread your post, you didn't come across as being a fan, don't worry.

Reactions: 12
She’s been feeding that kid for the best part of 4 hours, does a child really need to breastfeed for 4 whole hours? Kin ell
At his age too. Sorry I know there’s technically no limit to when you should stop breastfeeding but come on. He should be just on the solids now. She is too lazy to get him food and that’s why she still does it 🙄
the deluded crappy mothers who support her thinking she’s a good mum for it, when it’ll be laced with cocaine and god knows what

Reactions: 6
At his age too. Sorry I know there’s technically no limit to when you should stop breastfeeding but come on. He should be just on the solids now. She is too lazy to get him food and that’s why she still does it 🙄
the deluded crappy mothers who support her thinking she’s a good mum for it, when it’ll be laced with cocaine and god knows what
Exactly this. It keeps the kid quiet and it’s convenient and means more money for herself. Abhorrent behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Yeah no limit on what age to feed until, it's also not just for nutrition. if he's poorly he will feed more than usual but even considering all of that it's just an easier option for her rather than feeding him proper food and drink. If she was doing that he'd naturally reduce his feeds himself. If she's using cocaine and breastfeeding that is disgusting, and she has a cheek to moan about people saying the boy should be taken away from her. Selfish cow!

Reactions: 2
Shes saying now shes got adhd and also I've heard her mention personally disorder. Does she deffo have any of these?

Reactions: 1
Shes saying now shes got adhd and also I've heard her mention personally disorder. Does she deffo have any of these?
I heard her say she had borderline personality disorder but I’m not sure at all. I’m not a mental health professional but I’m fascinated by different personality types and disorders and learning/reading about them. To me she doesn’t have BPD, I’d lean more towards narcissism to be honest. But narcissists deep down also have low self esteem, and as much as they try to hide it, you still see glimmers of that low self esteem sometimes. I have never seen that with her, she thinks she’s gods gift in every way possible. If you want my two pence, I’d say she displays behaviours of antisocial personality disorder.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her kid will be addicted to whatever drugs she is taking. Why would he want food when he gets crack milk. poor kid 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She keeps asking if anybodys got clips of her lives from earlier today to send them to her. Shes up to something.

I heard her say she had borderline personality disorder but I’m not sure at all. I’m not a mental health professional but I’m fascinated by different personality types and disorders and learning/reading about them. To me she doesn’t have BPD, I’d lean more towards narcissism to be honest. But narcissists deep down also have low self esteem, and as much as they try to hide it, you still see glimmers of that low self esteem sometimes. I have never seen that with her, she thinks she’s gods gift in every way possible. If you want my two pence, I’d say she displays behaviours of antisocial personality disorder.
in her Cambodia thread (it’s on google) she claims or many of the people commenting talk about her bipolar. So if she claims to have bipolar,BPD and adhd whilst snorting coke isnt that just a disaster waiting to happen? Especially if she does have those and no support system, therapy medications etc.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I found this thread.

I watched this basket case months ago when she was dragging her baby in the hotel buggy MILES for a shop in rural Thailand… I remember thinking it was like a scene from a horror film. Still can’t believe she’s going! Who on earth flees to Thailand and Cambodia….Trafficking hotspots especially for children, she’s vile.

My heart breaks for her child 😪
This woman has such a dark soul. It would not surprise me if she was selling her child for certain things out there. And writing that made bile rise up in my throat but if anyone would do that. Its her. She is seriously one of the scariest people I've ever laid my eyes on.

Reactions: 23
Does anybody know how much drugs get into boob milk? like surely if the wee boy isnt well thats maybe a reason?

I already assumed it would be harmful but my go to is always la leche for up-to-date breastfeeding info, this is their advice. Not a thought given to what could be going into that wee boys system!
that is really concerning. especially given how her wee boy looks and is clearly unwell!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
that is really concerning. especially given how her wee boy looks and is clearly unwell!
He definitely doesn't seem a well child, at the best of times never mind if she's putting tit like that into him!

Could someone tell me what happened to the Turkish boyfriend she was in love with, did she decide to just up and leave ?

Could someone tell me what happened to the Turkish boyfriend she was in love with, did she decide to just up and leave ?
I think she vaguely said he was awful to her - then I’m sure she said he was so obsessed with her meeting other men that he was trying to get her to do it and let him watch

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she vaguely said he was awful to her - then I’m sure she said he was so obsessed with her meeting other men that he was trying to get her to do it and let him watch
I think I seen on a page on tiktok that she also filmed them being intimate, told him it was just for her to keep herself but she was actually uploading it to her sex page or OF, whatever she’s on, and also sent the videos to his family including his mum. She’s truly horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.