Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ve not had my hair cut in 3 years I’m not vain and I’ve got a kid to look after’
You was live having your hair cut whilst a stranger looked after your child in Thailand…. Does she forget what she tells us?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s sat saying she would do mushrooms, acid or dmt but in the future when she hasn’t got the kid and she can go out… who is she expecting to have the poor boy?

Reactions: 3
You know when you struggle to have children and you see pieces of tit like this 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That bleeping baby caught up in all this oh my god. I wish someone would just do something. Surely there’s some way to keep him safe

Reactions: 3
Anyone who has a braincell can see how much she’s lying by all the details she includes in her wild recollections, so much detail. And it’s all false Ellis you failure of a human

Reactions: 5
After seeing what she’s posting on that telegram she needs sterilising. What a revolting little tit of a human

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow! She just showed an article she wrote about HERSELF that she said she was going to publish as a way to support her faking her own death….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After seeing what she’s posting on that telegram she needs sterilising. What a revolting little tit of a human
I’ve just checked the Telegram. What the actual duck man she is a dangerous woman! That boy is 1000% at risk staying with her. All of this because Jordan has spoke up against her. Monster

Reactions: 6
Wow! She just showed an article she wrote about HERSELF that she said she was going to publish as a way to support her faking her own death….
I heard her say earlier she planned to fake her own death to stop her from being "harassed" as she put it...maybe just stay off social media and change your phone number Ellis, no need for the dramatics 🙄

Those clips jordan has posted on telegram are absolutely vile!!!! She is one sick woman. Child running about and she's cutting the legs of herself while she's screaming she doesn't give a duck about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think what’s dangerous about her is she is willing to say or do absolutely ANYTHING to get her own way

How is gonna allow the boy space to grow and have his own opinions and make mistakes with a mum like that

Those clips jordan has posted on telegram are absolutely vile!!!! She is one sick woman. Child running about and she's cutting the legs of herself while she's screaming she doesn't give a duck about him.
What was she doing that for?!

Reactions: 1

You can just search mum on the run x
---

she is live
She’s manic , lie after lie. No money but bragging she made £500 on tick tock , saying she’s cut her self but not one make on her body when she showed her self. Saying she’s not eaten but always got food in her mouth,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.