Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If something does happen to her whats going to happen to him- will the authorities over there try and repatriate him or will he get lost in what ever system they have

Reactions: 4
It’s mad,
He’s saying he’s not a pussy but is scared of her.
Aparently little dude has been sick everyday for 2 weeks, won’t eat, throws up breast milk. He’s really sick and she’s never taken him to the hospital

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If something does happen to her whats going to happen to him- will the authorities over there try and repatriate him or will he get lost in what ever system they have
They would very likely contact UK social services I would have thought. I could be wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️

He says she only smokes weed and she has never taken anything around him that he knows she’s just paranoid to duck.
Cydney commented saying when she want smoking in Turkey she was better.

Reactions: 5
It’s mad,
He’s saying he’s not a pussy but is scared of her.
Aparently little dude has been sick everyday for 2 weeks, won’t eat, throws up breast milk. He’s really sick and she’s never taken him to the hospital
that poor little boy. She hasn’t had any of his jabs done and I’d imagine the daycare he goes to has all sorts or bugs flying around with all those kids. Also doesn’t help he never seems to have eaten a vegetable.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
that poor little boy. She hasn’t had any of his jabs done and I’d imagine the daycare he goes to has all sorts or bugs flying around with all those kids. Also doesn’t help he never seems to have eaten a vegetable.
It’s so sad he don’t deserve this at all, he needs routine and stability. It’s no life dragging a toddler around different parts of the world with no money or home. Even her behaviour tonight he was awake when she was trying to smash the bottle to cut herself you could here him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As an ex SW, we’d definitely be at court with them right now at the very least. She is a mess!!!
She’s doing adult work with the kid around, she never has any money and she’s off her nut. Proper nitty. How and why are people supporting her let alone sending her money? Are they the same people that say all SW are evil and we get commission for each child we take. Lol, we do not.

Reactions: 20
And this is why she ran! Because she knew ss would take him because of her behaviour. She needs to hand him over to the uk authorities that boy would have such a better life than what he has now. I honestly don’t care what happens to her.

Reactions: 11
He says she only smokes weed and she has never taken anything around him that he knows she’s just paranoid to duck.
Cydney commented saying when she want smoking in Turkey she was better.
in Turkey she looked so much more well presented. her hair makeup were always so nice

Her surroundings definitely haven't helped her. Thailand, as beautiful as it is, I found rather sleazy on the whole. I don't know much about Cambodia. The culture and way of life in Turkey is so much different. Being in a predominantly muslim country would have meant she'd have needed to keep herself in check to some degree. Especially as a female.

She’s not cut out to look after a child, it’s sad but true. She couldn’t do it with her first two and she can’t do it now. Maybe if she had extra support and check ins with professionals she could, but she’s too volatile and reckless to manage it by herself. Especially flying off to different countries at a moments notice with no stability or routine, trusting men to be with her son when she barely knows them etc. Sticking a phone in his face to show how good a mum she is but no doubt losing her patience behind the scenes. Looking after a toddler is hard, especially solo, and she hasn’t got the emotional regulation to manage it.

I hope she wakes up one day soon and realises this, takes him back to the U.K. and seeks help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The poor boy is ripped away from Gaia “home” so many times she sticks him in random nurseries and then just hops on a plane and moves she needs a settled place but I honestly think she couldn’t last being settled that poor baby what a life

The thing is he was born abroad and it’s unclear whether he even has British citizenship or how he’s been registered and with what citizenship (he’d be entitled to it but if she’s never applied for it…) and if UK authorities even know he exists so it might not be as simple as just repatriating him here. She’s made an incredibly tangled mess of everything from the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6
has she been heard from yet? I know he said he had tried but couldn’t get through to her. I’ve been busy all day. I know someone on TikTok was speaking to a couple of charities overseas to see if the baby can be located safely.

Reactions: 3
has she been heard from yet? I know he said he had tried but couldn’t get through to her. I’ve been busy all day. I know someone on TikTok was speaking to a couple of charities overseas to see if the baby can be located safely.
I noticed the pill post was taken down and she has changed the bio. Its probably more than likely shes choosing to not let anyone know. If anyones concerned there probably better of contacting someone from her fb or a mod?

Reactions: 2
I noticed the pill post was taken down and she has changed the bio. Its probably more than likely shes choosing to not let anyone know. If anyones concerned there probably better of contacting someone from her fb or a mod?
She’ll be absolutely fine, just attention seeking again to get money for drugs. I wouldn’t get involved or concerned in any of it

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the woman who did a post on her earlier saying even if Ellis is raging mental and neglectful he’s safer with her than in the British care system lol. I can’t comment as never been involved with the care system, but this kid doesn’t stand a chance in my opinion, she’s fully deranged and just taking this poor soul along for the ride.

I genuinely fear for him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the woman who did a post on her earlier saying even if Ellis is raging mental and neglectful he’s safer with her than in the British care system lol. I can’t comment as never been involved with the care system, but this kid doesn’t stand a chance in my opinion, she’s fully deranged and just taking this poor soul along for the ride.

I genuinely fear for him.
Unfortunately public services are so cut to ribbons these days that many social workers have eye watering case loads and are under huge pressure, and no doubt you do get the occasional bad apple same as any profession - but I’d always trust them to think about the best interests of that little boy over Ellis.

A lot of her supporters who bad mouth social services/care system seem to have had their own run-ins with the system themselves because of their own kids…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately public services are so cut to ribbons these days that many social workers have eye watering case loads and are under huge pressure, and no doubt you do get the occasional bad apple same as any profession - but I’d always trust them to think about the best interests of that little boy over Ellis.

A lot of her supporters who bad mouth social services/care system seem to have had their own run-ins with the system themselves because of their own kids…
It’s an absolute ball ache for everyone involved from SS to the courts to the family law solicitors/barristers/paralegals etc to get a child removed from someone’s care. Anyone who’s had a child removed has had them removed for good reason (99.99% of the time). Anyone who supports her is a fuckin reprobate

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.