Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgem812

If she’s at the immigration office in Thailand it will be to re new her visa she’s not getting locked up for that , it’s just a normal process if you are living there for a period of time
I saw a tik tok earlier saying she went there of her own accord with her boyfriend to renew her visa and once she saw the bars on the cells used it as an opportunity to say she was there against her will and to get people to top up her PayPal account.
---
I saw a tik tok earlier saying she went there of her own accord with her boyfriend to renew her visa and once she saw the bars on the cells used it as an opportunity to say she was there against her will and to get people to top up her PayPal account.
Sorry I didn’t realise someone had posted a screenshot of the tik tok I saw

LividLalji

VIP Member
Because I haven’t followed for long can I be annoying and ask how she met him, where’s he from etc? I hear an American accent I think? But I used to work with a girl from Estonia who had an American accent because she was taught English by an America so it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s from there. Where did she meet him?