Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
She is an absolute mess, but I do think if she got the correct support, around good people she could have a chance at being a good mum. She needs to be around good decent people instead of the scum she associates with.
I disagree. Some people are just so stuck in their ways they can never change. She is one of them.

Reactions: 17

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I agree she is in danger but the last thing the baby needs is being snatched away from his mother in a foreign country by corrupt professionals.she does love him in her own way she just hasn't a clue how to be a parent she has never been shown how to.I admit her life is an absolute train wreck because she is damaged from her childhood.She must have some sort of bond with the baby to be still breastfeeding him.I don't think she should keep getting reported and hunted down.There are a lot worse people in the world than she is.She is running out of options and could end up in even worse situations
There are plenty of wonderful parents and even mediocre parents who have never been shown love throughout life, being abused as a child is not an excuse to abuse your own. She doesn’t even give her child the basic need of stability, he’s malnourished, put in danger on a daily basis… Im not sure what you would class as a worst situation as god knows what goes on behind closed doors if this is her being a “good” mother who loves him.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Unfortunately public services are so cut to ribbons these days that many social workers have eye watering case loads and are under huge pressure, and no doubt you do get the occasional bad apple same as any profession - but I’d always trust them to think about the best interests of that little boy over Ellis.

A lot of her supporters who bad mouth social services/care system seem to have had their own run-ins with the system themselves because of their own kids…
It’s an absolute ball ache for everyone involved from SS to the courts to the family law solicitors/barristers/paralegals etc to get a child removed from someone’s care. Anyone who’s had a child removed has had them removed for good reason (99.99% of the time). Anyone who supports her is a fuckin reprobate

Ive just watched her 'morning routine'. I think the little boy is developmentally delayed or, more likely, damaged by in utero/or post birth substance misuse. He doesn't come across as particularly autistic, he isn't ritualistic, obsessive, no 'stimming' .... just totally switched off.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
If she had been 'sectioned' in a hospital (doesn't work like that, they have very limited mental health facilities that are run like Thai prisons) then that little Tot would be in hell right about now because they wouldn't just outsource a foster family. He'd be in a room with loads of other vulnerable/abandoned kids. She lies like a cheap watch.

• Sad

Starfact

She’s on live now saying she’s going back to the uk 😂 she’s begging for a flight and said if the take baby then she will let it happen!
No way is she coming back to the UK. She will get the money and then decide to not go to the UK.
100% all for the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She doesn't act like she particularly likes being a mother so why not just give the child to social services? She'll be free to take all the drugs and and fuck as many men for money as possible.

That boy has literally 0% chance of making it out of childhood without some serious trauma. That's even if he makes it out alive.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
He’s on the mongville account. He has a black eye, saying their relationship was volatile and she would kick off. He didn’t want to slag her off as parent but at one point said the baby was upset when she was kicking off and being violent. He said none of the visas cost what she asks for, I’m not her fan at all but on lives on the past he had called her followers horrible names. In the next breath you break up with someone - move one don’t go live on tiktok it’s all to rile her up, you’re not famous. I don’t like either of them. It’s all for attention and likes.but ultimately he sounds like he’s been punched and bitten by her. Not normal, but none of this is. x
---
He was very open about her being violent to him which I believe - but guarded in other stuff about her being a good mum, drugs etc. but maybe trying to protect himself. He said with his job he can work anywhere in the world as it’s remote and he had worked in Mexico - why Thailand in a basic apartment. Something doesn’t sit right about him. But he’s the least of our worries. That poor child x

Last edited:
  • Sad

SAS20211

VIP Member
Also to whoever parents of them kids are: if your reading here, know that your kids are beautiful, well looked after and not what Ellis states. The only one here who needs checking on his Ellis and her kid who she's neglecting more and more each day.

• Heart

wowza28

Chatty Member
Her son can speak words from 4 languages? 🤣 give it a rest Ellis, he doesn’t speak at all. In fact he doesn’t do anything, he’s in an apartment most of the time with no toys and fed up, hence why he is always crying.

the problem with this rat is that she runs her mouth constantly, she literally never stops talking and this is why she looks a massive dickhead, she can’t keep up with her own lies. Just waffles pure shit.

• Haha

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not sympathising or anything with her, she's an utterly abhorrent woman and that poor boy stands no change at any form of normality whilst he remains her...

However... I don't think we can ever comprehend what she's been through. Councils don't pay out 1.6m for nothing and that amount is HUGE in terms of pay outs. What was on Judge Rinder was probably only a teaspoon in the sea of depravity she has seen. I don't think Ellis even knows how to love, show affection or empathy - she tries for the camera but it comes across as even worse behaviour. I have absolutely no issue with her gallivanting around the world, selling her tuna canoe, sniffing anything and everything she can get her hands on but I just wish she would see that she is just repeating the trauma cycle. Yes C is in 'paradise' as she sees it through her drug addled peepers but in real terms he is in hell.

I sadly don't think it'll be long before there is a very unfortunate outcome to this situation - either that little lad is going to be trying to wake his overdosed mother without success or he is going to become so very ill and she won't get the help he so desperately needs as she cannot see the true version of her situation right now.
I went through similar when in care which was why I started following Ellis years ago in the first place. I still have flashbacks, nightmares sometimes normally daily things can set me off and just reminds me of all the horrible physical & sexual abuse I suffered when I should have been looked after and protected whilst in care. I had some unthinkable things happen to me BUT I have not turned out like Ellis shes a nasty person yes she endured trauma and abuse like me and others in the care system. There is no excuse to be this nasty, depraved & sick it is something within Ellis herself & she makes it out that she's the only person ever to be paid comp from the mistreatment by social services myself and others that I know have been paid out for our abuse suffered it's mostly kept hush hush though, we got our payout and go on about our life have lifelong counselling which has helped tremendously I stick to my appointments and never has any issues with social services coming after me. I have a 4 year old daughter and the social services have never tried to take her away from me because I got the compo payout infact they have never been involved with her so thats another lie Ellis uses.

whilst it's hard I will never have any sympathy for her and her horrible ways. She is deprived, warped and is a joke to us that have genuinely suffered abuse when we was in care feels like a slap in the face when she speaks about it and uses it as a crutch for her nasty behaviour

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Fuck her apparent mental health issues I cannot wait to see the day this little baghead insults the wrong persons kids and gets battered within an inch of her life. Always comin for people’s kids when the ugly little smackrat couldn’t even keep custody of hers

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
And this is why her other kids were taken. She's unstable and hectic. The amount up her backside telling her she's a great mother 😭😭😭. That wee boy needs some sort of stability. What age is he now? And doesn't eat solid food. Feel so sorry for him.

gimm3more

VIP Member
and what is she going to do for the rest of her life with her child in tow?? she cant be a cam girl forever, what about when her son is 11/12 years old, is she going to settle down somewhere and send him to a proper school??
Gonna sound horribly morbid here but that kid is not making it to that age with the way things are going

• Sad

veganfortheanimals

She’s a proper skank. She has the clap and before him she had another STI??? Absolutely vile. It’s ok though because the child gets to go in the pool 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hiyalove

The video where she is listing why it's good to travel.. she is reading all of that 😂
also she constantly misses the point, it’s not travelling with your child that’s the issue… I’d love to be able to do it, I’m sure others would too…. It’s travelling with a mother like her that’s the issue (if you can call getting dragged from pillar to post travelling). It’s not knowing where they’re going to sleep that night, it’s not having enough money to actually travel and having to beg off strangers on the internet, not having money set aside to pay for hospital care when you know you’re in a country that requires payment up front for treatment, it’s not getting your child vaccinated against diseases that are rife in the countries your travelling to, it’s getting stoned out your head/off your face every night while you’re meant to be caring for the child, and breast feeding him the remnants if whatever drug you’ve pumped in to yourself that day amongst many other things. She needs to get off her high horse.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit at this point about this woman’s “mental health”
That little boy needs taking off her.

• Heart

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Did anyone see the woman who did a post on her earlier saying even if Ellis is raging mental and neglectful he’s safer with her than in the British care system lol. I can’t comment as never been involved with the care system, but this kid doesn’t stand a chance in my opinion, she’s fully deranged and just taking this poor soul along for the ride.

I genuinely fear for him.

• Sad
  • Sick

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Haha “section” - something which is only used in England and wales.
She really is a lowlife lying piece of shit.