Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes please do I have no idea how to access it
if you have telegram - search mum on the run. He’s deleted a lot.
---
As much as I don’t like him this is typical narcissistic behaviour.
---
What’s going on here then? Her wayward toddler (not a baby) left to roam in his own while she’s doing live or spending time terrorising Jordan’s mum. You can only imagine. Shes the type that would encourage him to stroke a dog for likes and videos. That poor kid.
---
---
---
What’s going on here then? Her wayward toddler (not a baby) left to roam in his own while she’s doing live or spending time terrorising Jordan’s mum. You can only imagine. Shes the type that would encourage him to stroke a dog for likes and videos. That poor kid.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
---
---
---
That’s awful if true. But why do I think she just leaves the door open or just lets him pet/wind up stray dogs without teaching him the dangers.

I remember seeing the child with a dog on the beach before - it’s natural for kids to approach animals but it’s up to parents to teach them not to 😭

Reactions: 7
Jordan has uploaded more voice notes. For all his fails he doesn’t deserve to be repeatedly called racist names / that’s just sick & a low blow and cheap shot. Just shows her true colours x

---
---
---
eee let’s hope that’s not true as the kid has no vaccinations and no healthcare

She’s live now after saying she wasn’t going to bother with social media 🙄

Reactions: 1
The kid has been bitten by a dog whose wandered into their hotel room, apparently.
Il go with he's wandered out alone into the path of said dog 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen a snippet of Jordans live and someone has checked the dog bite picture and it's been lifted from google

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s been live on clapper doing unspeakable things apparently. Look at the comments on the telegram page. Apparently there’s a Reddit for her too.

Reactions: 3
With all this going on and clear indications of severe mental health, I'm concerned for the little boy

IMG_5569.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg
Have you ever seen anything more vile than this!!!! Bullying an innocent beautiful little boy and sharing his little face for all her followers to see. What a monstrosity she is, I wouldn’t even say these things about an adult, let alone a child!!
IMG_5568.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.