Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being harsh, I'm not calling her a liar or am I but reflux will definitely get her story view up. Asking opinions and asking for help will definitely have people flocking in to get those insights up up

I'm not being harsh, I'm not calling her a liar or am I but reflux will definitely get her story view up. Asking opinions and asking for help will definitely have people flocking in to get those insights up up
Of course it will
Same with the tube feeding , breastfeeding , home pool birth talk ... all for the graaaaaaaaam

Sad to see but I genuinely think she is struggling. She has tried to live up to this young Instagram mum that persona that she has created. I think she genuinely thought have 2 small children at a young age would be a breeze! Reality check ellie... life isnt all about doing it for the gram and it's hard work raising children

I feel for Sunday so much. Ellie wants the instaperfect children and can't accept that Sunday may have additional needs. Doesn't match her aesthetic 🙄

I completely agree with you. I don't think I have ever seen her make a nice comment about him
I don’t know how he puts up with her. The way she speaks about him could be deemed as emotional abuse, she’s foul. Nothing is ever positive- unless of course it means a freebie!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how he puts up with her. The way she speaks about him could be deemed as emotional abuse, she’s foul. Nothing is ever positive- unless of course it means a freebie!
Especially when she was pregnant and would post stories of her ordering him around and demanding ice every 5 minutes. She just comes across as a very rude and vile person

Reactions: 2
Especially when she was pregnant and would post stories of her ordering him around and demanding ice every 5 minutes. She just comes across as a very rude and vile person
Can you imagine if a guy was speaking to his girlfriend like that on social media. He’d get sooo much tit!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if a guy was speaking to his girlfriend like that on social media. He’d get sooo much tit!
Exactly! Not sure why it should be any different. She would be the first to on jump on her stories and slag him off if he spoke to her like that!! She should treat he like an actual human and not bark orders at him!

She is a nasty piece of work this girl! I’ve had first hand experience of her, she thinks she’s better than everyone else. Most of her insta huns actually don’t like her but she shares their pages to her fake followers so they stay.
When she posted a load of tit about Covid last year she said to people to just unfollow her and her account dropped loads of followers but the next few days the numbers suddenly came back up... loop anyone

She is a nasty piece of work this girl! I’ve had first hand experience of her, she thinks she’s better than everyone else. Most of her insta huns actually don’t like her but she shares their pages to her fake followers so they stay.
When she posted a load of tit about Covid last year she said to people to just unfollow her and her account dropped loads of followers but the next few days the numbers suddenly came back up... loop anyone
What happened?

Omg the covid stuff she posts gets on my nerves 😡. She just seems to jump on band wagons!

What happened?

Omg the covid stuff she posts gets on my nerves 😡. She just seems to jump on band wagons!
A girl I know posted about a relative dying of Covid and she posted a reply saying “Covid isn’t real” and then put up a story calling people who believe everything lambs and how they need to wake up.

she sent loads of people documents from ‘the government’ which were clearly fake with just wackier information than her parenting style.

she’s just as I read once on here ‘a silly little girl that looped herself a platform’

A girl I know posted about a relative dying of Covid and she posted a reply saying “Covid isn’t real” and then put up a story calling people who believe everything lambs and how they need to wake up.

she sent loads of people documents from ‘the government’ which were clearly fake with just wackier information than her parenting style.

she’s just as I read once on here ‘a silly little girl that looped herself a platform’
She must just look silly though as she is an anti vaxxer but relies on injections to keep her lil one alive?! How does that sit with her. She picks and chooses when she follows the bandwagon and when she doesn’t. It’s like this move- no love you’ve been handed another council house be grateful and stop being so smug.
I’m intrigued to see how she will cope with the open university, she can’t even manage a bath without moaning!