Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That night away was so cringe. I went through and unfollowed each any everyone of them. It's so clique which is something I cant stand. They all get the same gifted stuff

She has a bf. Shocked... how does she find time when she claims she is with sunday 24/7
It’s Sunday’s dad
Pretends they’re not together so she gets her London home paid for by the tax payer

Just been on her page for the first time... why does she put her baby in hats with a big bum hole type thing on???

Reactions: 2
Lol. She thinks people can't see she's with Sunday's dad 😂 repeating what's been said, but clearly benefit fraud so she can claim single parent tit and stuff. Can see through your lies Ellieee

Is it just me or is she always I’ll
She seems like the type who always has to have something wrong with her and basks in the attention of it all!

Lol. She thinks people can't see she's with Sunday's dad 😂 repeating what's been said, but clearly benefit fraud so she can claim single parent tit and stuff. Can see through your lies Ellieee
Absolutely disgusting, I hope she gets reported to the council for benefit fraud. But then it will be all poor me 🙄

She one million percent reads here but pretends she doesn’t
Someone needs to report her ASAP
Ellie stop putting filters on your daughter you wrongun

Oh wait... shes feeling unwell again. She cant wait for lock down ti br over so she can go see a homeopath.... erm ellie if your wisdom teeth are causing you that much pain you should be seeing a dentist not a homeopath 🤷🏼‍♀️ just a thought

I didn't realise she was antivax! See she's announced she's going offline for a few days.

She’s a bad scrounge that girl
I feel for her child
Even before lockdown she didn’t take her anywhere
She doesn’t let her interact with other babies either
She couldn’t afford to pay for things when she was in hospital but can afford takeaways , lip fillers , hair extensions and tan and not to talk about all the clothes she buys
Absolute beggy bleep

Reactions: 1
And she’s unwell again
Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t inflict illness on her innocent daughter for the gram and the freebies and likes

Baby number 2! 😂😂😂😂 wow! She has done nothing but be unwell and moan with Sunday never
Mind another crotch gremlin to throw into the mix!
No plans to return to work
She is kidding herself if she thinks zach has changed

Reactions: 1
Baby number 2! 😂😂😂😂 wow! She has done nothing but be unwell and moan with Sunday never
Mind another crotch gremlin to throw into the mix!
No plans to return to work
She is kidding herself if she thinks zach has changed

I only started following her when Sunday started to become unwell, what did Zach do?

I actually really like her, shes a young mom and has lost both her parents. she looks like she only has a handful of family members and with all that her daughter has been through she seems to be doing a good job!!!

I can not believe she has used a song that uses the ‘n’ word to advertise a product. Honestly!