Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she still thinks she is above the rest of the world! Does she not realise that with additional health needs she is actually putting her daughter at higher risk of Covid? How can people still want to work with her after her attitude?
I was actually thinking this today. No mask on public transport! I know they are not comfortable but Is what is her excuse? Oh wait... it's because she is an utter twit

Reactions: 1
Come view my gender reveal, im deinfintly posting it tonight. Repeat every day for about 12 months. No one gives a duck hun. Almost certain it's a girl anyway, im sure i seen a post on a mummy group

Well that was a pretty rubbish reveal. After waiting so long you would had thought she was going all out but some confetti that's boring

Well that was a pretty rubbish reveal. After waiting so long you would had thought she was going all out but some confetti that's boring
Wait... what... is she the 1st person in the world to be a mum to 2 girls. Boils my piss.
Everyone sharing her announcement like shes some sort of big deal. No love your really not!!!

Hi everyone!
I’m new here. Never thought I would do this but I signed up just to post on here 🙈

I used to like Ellie but now she just winds me up so much. I’m so close to unfollowing but want to see what other rubbish she comes out with!

I just dislike her attitude towards everything. She clearly is just a benefits bimbo who begs for free stuff! Part of me excuses her for being the way she is because she’s young but that’s not fair to others who are young and informed.

The other day she was posting about showcasing kids Christmas presents saying stuff like she’s not going to stop posting things like that to please others and it’s not her fault people feel a certain way when they see it. She asked if people feel the same way about pregnancy announcements etc. She fails to understand that for some people it is heartbreaking seeing things like that! If someone can’t have a baby, they may still be happy for someone but doesn’t mean it doesn’t break their heart at the same time when they’re reminded of their own situation.

Now she’s banging on about not following lockdown rules. Something like “if you’re afraid of dying then you’re already dead.” Err, no! Following rules is to protect others, not myself! How does she get away with saying things like that and people still asking her to promote their brand?!

Eurgh this one grinds my gears

I’m sure it was only a few weeks ago she said it was because she drank in pregnancy and now it’s because she smoked ?

needs to make her mind up

she loves herself this one

I love how one of her followers called her out on the while covid situation

doesn’t believe in it but wouldn’t send her kid to school due to it ?

I was wondering exactly the same.
She constantly contradicts herself with covid. Her little girls lack of routine also makes me cringe a little.

Just another reminder that you can’t control life. All that prep for a home birth and had to go to hospital alone. Must be horrible experience especially if you’ve geared yourself up for it all.

A lot of women birth alone for a variety of reasons, pandemic or no pandemic. Shes not the first and wont be the last

I really feel for her kids. She moans that they’re unhappy/unsettled/won’t nap etc and then literally seems to lay in bed all day in a dark room with them? No routine or structure or anything.

She’s a proper scummy mummy , in bed all day whinging , get off your ass and work if you’re so unhappy , I mean Sunday goes to a childminders all week! I wonder who funds that ? I bet she claims zac don’t live there she will be getting all the benefits that one. She’s a proper beg and embarrassment, us mums have a watsapp and we really just laugh at the state of it . Poor kid can’t even be helped because she doesn’t agree with medicines and loves herbal tit ! She could of helped that little girl before she got to the point of needing a feeding tube. I think she did it on purpose for more clout for the gram. Embarrassing

The tax payers pay for it. She gets cares for Sunday. I feel so much for sunday. She says that she has all these issues but wont accept professional help or accept that she might have LD. The poor child needs the help and input before she gets to school age otherwise she is going to have serious issues with her and her support at school. Bit then again that wont be her fault. It will be everyone elses fault 🤷🏼‍♀️

The tax payers pay for it. She gets cares for Sunday. I feel so much for sunday. She says that she has all these issues but wont accept professional help or accept that she might have LD. The poor child needs the help and input before she gets to school age otherwise she is going to have serious issues with her and her support at school. Bit then again that wont be her fault. It will be everyone elses fault 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes! Exactly! Those little girls are purely for the “gram” she wants to act all boujie and out there by choosing alternative medicines, she needs a wake up call her.
That little girl needs help now , not when it’s too late. She should be talking and communicating by now , Ellie wake up! Hemp
Your child you Instagram wannabe influencer

Oh she’s actually going to take the baby to get some medication for her reflux. My guess is so she can be a total insta hun and stay in bed all day loving herself and the baby will sleep while poor Sunday is off to the child minders again because heaven forbid she actually cares for her

She’s a proper scummy mummy , in bed all day whinging , get off your ass and work if you’re so unhappy , I mean Sunday goes to a childminders all week! I wonder who funds that ? I bet she claims zac don’t live there she will be getting all the benefits that one. She’s a proper beg and embarrassment, us mums have a watsapp and we really just laugh at the state of it . Poor kid can’t even be helped because she doesn’t agree with medicines and loves herbal tit ! She could of helped that little girl before she got to the point of needing a feeding tube. I think she did it on purpose for more clout for the gram. Embarrassing
I presume she claims dla for Sunday because she has a feeding tube etc. Any child in receipt of dla gets their 15 funded hours from the age of 2 no matter the income etc. Although wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming as a single parent.

I presume she claims dla for Sunday because she has a feeding tube etc. Any child in receipt of dla gets their 15 funded hours from the age of 2 no matter the income etc. Although wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming as a single parent.
I know on good terms she claims zac lives at his parents

I'm not sure who she is trying to kid with all this herbal homeopath shite.

With her fully medicated and medically induced labour yet refused to give sunday any medication when she was so poorly now maybe she is realising that if you or your child needs medication it's not a bad thing!!

I'm not sure who she is trying to kid with all this herbal homeopath shite.

With her fully medicated and medically induced labour yet refused to give sunday any medication when she was so poorly now maybe she is realising that if you or your child needs medication it's not a bad thing!!
I haven’t actually followed her for that long. Is this true? She wouldn’t get her any medication?

This instahun just wants perfect pampered kids who breastfeed all day so she can lay in bed and not have to do anything at all

because Her new insta prop may have reflux and is disturbing her picture perfect life she’s accepting help from the doctors ! Learn ur lesson from Sunday el hun?