Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl literally does my head in. Shes so thick, she was banging on that Sunday was ill but took her to a homeopathic doctor, sorry but what the hell is he going to do?
Take her to an actual doctor. She is suing the NHS for misdiagnosing Sunday, and has said she is going to buy a house for her Sunday, zach and the new baby. She bad mouths people that vaccinate there children&dont breast feed.
If you say something to her she will just block you&then bad mouth you, thinking you cant see it.
Writes in mum groups on Facebook that Sundays medical issues are genetic but on Instagram has said they're not genetic and that Sunday will basically be fine by Christmas?
Her and zach split up when someone told her if zach lives there they loose money from her Universal credits because of his wages.
Then they magically get back together and are now having another baby?
Shes having a girl btw, she did the sneak peak blood test and its come back that shes having a girl so another baby that's going to be edited, it's not just filters she slims down the babies face and nose.
Shes a disgusting human being, people need to see through her lies.

Reactions: 1
Also, she gets Universal credit, housing element, council tax support, DLA high rate, carers allowance, child benefit&then zachs wages on top of that,hopefully someone reports her for benefit fruad, people out there struggling to make ends meet working 2/3 jobs while she is claiming everything that she can while she is getting zachs wages too🤣

This girl literally does my head in. Shes so thick, she was banging on that Sunday was ill but took her to a homeopathic doctor, sorry but what the hell is he going to do?
Take her to an actual doctor. She is suing the NHS for misdiagnosing Sunday, and has said she is going to buy a house for her Sunday, zach and the new baby. She bad mouths people that vaccinate there children&dont breast feed.
If you say something to her she will just block you&then bad mouth you, thinking you cant see it.
Writes in mum groups on Facebook that Sundays medical issues are genetic but on Instagram has said they're not genetic and that Sunday will basically be fine by Christmas?
Her and zach split up when someone told her if zach lives there they loose money from her Universal credits because of his wages.
Then they magically get back together and are now having another baby?
Shes having a girl btw, she did the sneak peak blood test and its come back that shes having a girl so another baby that's going to be edited, it's not just filters she slims down the babies face and nose.
Shes a disgusting human being, people need to see through her lies.
How do you know it's a girl?

She put it in a mum group on fb. Asked about gender reveals :)

She’s a clown
She would be just another scummy mummy without the gifted tat and fake extensions etc
Makes my blood boil she actually ignored her child’s illness and took her to a homeopath because she doesn’t believe in medications when if she had gone to her own go sooner poor baby could of been helped and she wouldn’t have to sue the nhs the absolute cheek

She is all about money.
I've seen on a post where a first time mum asked about giving her teething baby calpol, Ellie started giving her abuse on why she shouldnt be giving calpol, went onto say that Sunday has never had any pain, that poor baby must of been in agony when she was teething and her mum did nothing about it.
When Sunday was ill in hospital, she was screaming out in pain and instead of letting them give her calpol, she asked for a dummy and let her have one of those instead.
I honestly dont get why she is so against medicine&doctors. If it wasnt for the NHS sunday wouldn't be here, all because of her taking Sunday to a homeopathic doctor. The girl needs to give her a head a wobble.

Just like isnt Sunday supposed to be shielding? So why is she going across to someone to get her roots touched up? She doesnt know who the 'hair dresser' has been near, she obviously doesnt give a tit if she is willing to risk Sundays health just so she can get her roots bleached.

• Wow
Hi I’m new on this thread now but I have been on a couple of threads since last year, I’ve been looking for this thread for so so long and couldn’t find it, this girl gets right on my goat, not only about the bloody masks and the ‘fake’ corona virus, she’s a snarky nippy witch, yesterday she posted a question box thing and the first question was “was it planned” and she put something like “what’s an “it”, I just thought it was so so snarky. Don’t get me started on the anti vaccine shite she’s a silly little girl who accidentally developed a platform. Sorry for coming in so fast but she’s been getting at me for ages.

Attachments

Hi I’m new on this thread now but I have been on a couple of threads since last year, I’ve been looking for this thread for so so long and couldn’t find it, this girl gets right on my goat, not only about the bloody masks and the ‘fake’ corona virus, she’s a snarky nippy witch, yesterday she posted a question box thing and the first question was “was it planned” and she put something like “what’s an “it”, I just thought it was so so snarky. Don’t get me started on the anti vaccine shite she’s a silly little girl who accidentally developed a platform. Sorry for coming in so fast but she’s been getting at me for ages.
She’s a prick ! She’s so up herself! Living on handouts living the life of Riley

Why is she telling people not to wear face masks! As a pregnant woman would you not want to do the most to try and protect yourself and your unborn baby. Not to mention the fact that she has elderly grandparents who if they caught it could become very sick or even worse! If she doesnt want to wear one then dont go out! There are people that have to travel on buses or work in hospitals, they dont want to get sick just because the thinks she is some sort of know billy bigbollocks

She is so uneducated. She needs to take some time away from Instagram and read genuine backed up facts, not just about covid but everything!!

Sorry for the rant but she has really infuriated me this morning. She needs taking down a peg or two.

As someone who has been shielding for the last 128 days, she is exactly what is wrong with the world right now. People that think because it doesn’t effect them, it doesn’t matter. Her little girl has a serious underlying health condition, she is pregnant and has elderly grandparents, but somehow that’s not enough to stop her from putting a piece of material over her face for a short period of time. Absolute madness.
All I think it does is show what an arrogant, selfish person she is. Happy to thank the NHS when the literally saved her little girls life, but can’t protect their staff to the virus now by wearing a mask and reducing the rate.

Interestingly though I reported her for an ad that was marked incorrectly and it came back with a different name altogether! 🤔

As someone who has been shielding for the last 128 days, she is exactly what is wrong with the world right now. People that think because it doesn’t effect them, it doesn’t matter. Her little girl has a serious underlying health condition, she is pregnant and has elderly grandparents, but somehow that’s not enough to stop her from putting a piece of material over her face for a short period of time. Absolute madness.
All I think it does is show what an arrogant, selfish person she is. Happy to thank the NHS when the literally saved her little girls life, but can’t protect their staff to the virus now by wearing a mask and reducing the rate.

Interestingly though I reported her for an ad that was marked incorrectly and it came back with a different name altogether! 🤔
Thank you you worded it so much better than I did, that’s so interesting about the add x

She should be ashamed
Definitely, she’s an arrogant witch, my brother would die if he got Covid, simple as that, and she has the cheek to sit there and say it’s all fake and a scam, you would know a lot about scams wouldn’t you Ellie, you benefit cheating Barbie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Definitely, she’s an arrogant witch, my brother would die if he got Covid, simple as that, and she has the cheek to sit there and say it’s all fake and a scam, you would know a lot about scams wouldn’t you Ellie, you benefit cheating Barbie 🤣🤣
I’m sure the brands she works for on insta would be horrified with her flippant attitude towards this global pandemic

Nice to see she still thinks she is above the rest of the world! Does she not realise that with additional health needs she is actually putting her daughter at higher risk of Covid? How can people still want to work with her after her attitude?