Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I used to follow her and messaged her replying to stories - we both have babies the same age. Never got a reply let alone an acknowledgment! She just came across as rude and arrogant. Not for me.

Reactions: 4

Littleoldme

Does anyone know how I can start a new thread? Was to start one for ellies mate hebe (hebeaxon) who I followed through ellie. She really infuriates me

Reactions: 3

Saltoftheearth

No you didn’t
You did it pretending to be single
Defrauding the system
Do you declare it all to the tax man ? The gifts and freebies? Can’t work due to Sunday but can work on being an influencer , ok els hun! Keep pretending you and Zack aren’t an item and he lives with you full time , I mean it’s us tax payers funding your instahun lifestyle
Needs reporting
May just do it
Have her investigated

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Littleoldme

She’s very up herself
For a benefit bum you’d think she’d be more humble
Shes very clearly on benefits. Never a mention of a job or going to work so you can only assume that she is on benefits.

Asks for advice and when you reply to her story she never acknowledges or even says thank you, which I find very rude. It takes two minutes to reply thank you. Even if you dont take the advice its polite to thank that person for going out their way to help you. This just makes her come across as very arrogant

Reactions: 2

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I hate her mouth when she speaks. Also, follow her cousin mollieandnellieann I believe. She is weaning her 12 week old, apparently on the advice of a health visitor 🥴

Gimmethegossipgirl

Does anyone know how I can start a new thread? Was to start one for ellies mate hebe (hebeaxon) who I followed through ellie. She really infuriates me
Just opened one 😊

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Especially when she was pregnant and would post stories of her ordering him around and demanding ice every 5 minutes. She just comes across as a very rude and vile person
Can you imagine if a guy was speaking to his girlfriend like that on social media. He’d get sooo much shit!

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Those kids have zero routine.

Also, meant to come back to this thread when she was looking for another double buggy a few weeks ago. Could she have been any more obvious.. beg beg beg.. which one shall I get @This company @that company. We have the money, I need to make a decision. A few days later - oh this company reached out to me and wanted to gift us one. FUCK OFF ELLIE HUN. BEGGY PRICK

Anon89

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what the blood tests were for? Is it Sundays condition?
I remember she said something about finding out about the levels and genetic testing so possibly. Maybe Honey has inherited the same condition? Or they’ve found further issues. I do feel for her, it can’t be nice finding out but equally if she didn’t pride herself on this perfect family she could use her platform to raise awareness and educate on a serious matter.
As an anti vaxxer, she’s going to need a lot of medical intervention to keep her daughter (s) healthy so it must go against everything she ‘believes in’. Instead she won’t say anything and keep promising to talk about it but never does.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
She really pisses me off with the mask, vaccine situation. Do what you wanna do, but don’t make other people feel like twats for trusting science and people that have dedicated their lives to their career. Yet she will rely on science when her girls need the correct medication. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saltoftheearth

I cannot bare this one , uses her baby’s illness to gain free stuff. Another freebie whore.
Bet she’s on all kinds of benefits too! Not declaring ads constantly.

Littleoldme

I don’t know how he puts up with her. The way she speaks about him could be deemed as emotional abuse, she’s foul. Nothing is ever positive- unless of course it means a freebie!
Especially when she was pregnant and would post stories of her ordering him around and demanding ice every 5 minutes. She just comes across as a very rude and vile person

McNuggets

Chatty Member
Just been on her page for the first time... why does she put her baby in hats with a big bum hole type thing on???