Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot bare this one , uses her baby’s illness to gain free stuff. Another freebie bleep.
Bet she’s on all kinds of benefits too! Not declaring ads constantly.

Reactions: 2
I dislike her mouth when she speaks. Also, follow her cousin mollieandnellieann I believe. She is weaning her 12 week old, apparently on the advice of a health visitor 🥴

Had to stop following her for this reason. The contents of her house is gifted due to all the freebies she’s claiming. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 1
I swear the way she speaks is so annoying. Always using her kid for free stuff and putting filters on Sunday! Poor kid is going to grow up with so many confidence issues.

I used to follow her and messaged her replying to stories - we both have babies the same age. Never got a reply let alone an acknowledgment! She just came across as rude and arrogant. Not for me.

Reactions: 4
She’s very up herself
For a benefit bum you’d think she’d be more humble
Shes very clearly on benefits. Never a mention of a job or going to work so you can only assume that she is on benefits.

Asks for advice and when you reply to her story she never acknowledges or even says thank you, which I find very rude. It takes two minutes to reply thank you. Even if you dont take the advice its polite to thank that person for going out their way to help you. This just makes her come across as very arrogant

What?! Is this actually true?!
I used to like her but like others say she is rude and up her own ass. Shes bleeping irritating
When Sunday was younger she used to always post her anti vax tit.

Shes very clearly on benefits. Never a mention of a job or going to work so you can only assume that she is on benefits.

Asks for advice and when you reply to her story she never acknowledges or even says thank you, which I find very rude. It takes two minutes to reply thank you. Even if you dont take the advice its polite to thank that person for going out their way to help you. This just makes her come across as very arrogant
This!!!
Always asking for advice and then not even acknowledging it. A few weeks ago she wanted help to stop breastfeeding...almost all of the replies was saying to gradually cut down feeds else you’ll get mastitis and guess what, she ignored everyone and got mastitis🤦‍♀️ Don’t ask for advice if you are not going to take it and listen and be great full for the advice you get given.

She is an absolute disgrace. I don't think I followed her when sunday was younger so never saw the anti vax stuff. I just cannot stand her. I feel like she puts if this phoney voice when on stories 'hi guys we have been kindly sent....' 🙄 get over yourself!

Lets not even go there about this mum/influencer night away she went on 🤣 just a bunch of pissed up girls acting like dicks all over social media calling each other best mates 🤯🔫

The influencer night away she went on 🙄🙄🙄 & The way she dresses sunday. Really confused by it all

The night away was so cringe posing around in bathing suit and gifted tit like some trashy z list wanna be’s

she clearly contacts the companies no way they approach her

she is so trashy it’s cringe

doesn't work or want the bf there either so she can claim more

the anti vax anti food anti dairy stuff was so OTT

I personally like how she dresses the baby it’s her I can’t stand

The night away was so cringe posing around in bathing suit and gifted tit like some trashy z list wanna be’s

she clearly contacts the companies no way they approach her

she is so trashy it’s cringe

doesn't work or want the bf there either so she can claim more

the anti vax anti food anti dairy stuff was so OTT

I personally like how she dresses the baby it’s her I can’t stand
That night away was so cringe. I went through and unfollowed each any everyone of them. It's so clique which is something I cant stand. They all get the same gifted stuff

She has a bf. Shocked... how does she find time when she claims she is with sunday 24/7