Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have kept that quiet this time round. On another note shes happy to receive a council house with her boyfriend that doesnt live with her. How has someone not contacted the council about her fraud?!
She’s the biggest fraud on Instagram
Her and Zack are off and on so quick due to this
She has his wages
Sunday’s disability money
And child benefits whilst sponging off companies on Instagram for freebies
Surely she should be declaring it all to the tax man
He would have a field day with her
She’s outrageous how much she begs daily
And too right she is anti vax , hasn’t done poor Sunday any favours the kid is 3 and can’t talk ? She is too proud to get medical help etc
Head in the sand that one

Judging by today's stories she's spent at least 20 of the 24 hours in bed.
What a fab way to build up the fun to your props third birthday.

Those kids have zero routine.

Also, meant to come back to this thread when she was looking for another double buggy a few weeks ago. Could she have been any more obvious.. beg beg beg.. which one shall I get @This company @that company. We have the money, I need to make a decision. A few days later - oh this company reached out to me and wanted to gift us one. duck OFF ELLIE HUN. BEGGY PRICK

Reactions: 2
No you didn’t
You did it pretending to be single
Defrauding the system
Do you declare it all to the tax man ? The gifts and freebies? Can’t work due to Sunday but can work on being an influencer , ok els hun! Keep pretending you and Zack aren’t an item and he lives with you full time , I mean it’s us tax payers funding your instahun lifestyle
Needs reporting
May just do it
Have her investigated

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I swear she moved house months ago and she’s still not unpacked. The lack of routine they all have is ridiculous

She's lazy. That's why she hasn't unpacked, that's why they have no routine, that's why Sunday goes to a childminder, cuz she's a lazy prick

Reactions: 1
All she does is moan about lack of sleep, but refuses medication to help with Sunday’s sleep

Because she's all earth mother, doesn't believe in medication or injections etc. OK hun. You do you but your poor babies are suffering 😩

she is a hypocrite
I remember her saying on stories she didn't want Sunday to have a lable and now she's done a 360 and is happy for her to be assessed, wonder if it has any thing to do with the DLA she receives for Sunday! She's such a beg

I remember her saying on stories she didn't want Sunday to have a lable and now she's done a 360 and is happy for her to be assessed, wonder if it has any thing to do with the DLA she receives for Sunday! She's such a beg
You don’t need a diagnosis for dla, it goes on care needs. She’s probably still claiming high rate though and haven’t told them that Sunday doesn’t actually use her tube anymore!

I actually can’t believe the lack of routine her babies have. All she does is moan about them not sleeping etc…yet she doesn’t have any sort of nap or bedtime routine with them. All her stories is here on the sofa or in bed in pyjamas with them jumping all over her. Also, does the dad not live with them then? I always assumed they were a couple living together.

How's your elderberry syrup and your alternative medicine working for you hun? Unvaxxed kids, who are catching everything going and Ellie moaning because she can't catch a break 🙃

Also that she’s refused two dates for Sunday’s peg and the poor girl is literally starving 🥴

How's your elderberry syrup and your alternative medicine working for you hun? Unvaxxed kids, who are catching everything going and Ellie moaning because she can't catch a break 🙃
I don't understand her logic. Won't vaxx her kids but is happy to pump them full of homeopathic medication that she probably has no idea what is going into those home made potions 🤔

I’m shocked that she refused surgery dates for her daughter when she’s clearly extremely unwell from not eating. But then continued to moan about her being unwell!

Does anyone follow kaysy_andhergirls ?

Her daughters are a similar age to Ellie’s. The difference in parents is HUGE. Just shows how some people love to moan and play woe is me.

Last edited:
Sunday is so visibly unwell from her lack of food and fluid, it is heartbreaking. She is pale and gaunt. Ellie said her tube hasn't worked for months and she's also been saying for months that Sundays eating isn't the best, so she's basically been starving her

• Sad