Elliemaisieandsundayjane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flm some one tell this girl to shut up!! I'm sick of influencers posting stuff just so they can get their story engagement up

Does anyone know what the blood tests were for? Is it Sundays condition?
I remember she said something about finding out about the levels and genetic testing so possibly. Maybe Honey has inherited the same condition? Or they’ve found further issues. I do feel for her, it can’t be nice finding out but equally if she didn’t pride herself on this perfect family she could use her platform to raise awareness and educate on a serious matter.
As an anti vaxxer, she’s going to need a lot of medical intervention to keep her daughter (s) healthy so it must go against everything she ‘believes in’. Instead she won’t say anything and keep promising to talk about it but never does.

Reactions: 2
She must just look silly though as she is an anti vaxxer but relies on injections to keep her lil one alive?! How does that sit with her. She picks and chooses when she follows the bandwagon and when she doesn’t. It’s like this move- no love you’ve been handed another council house be grateful and stop being so smug.
I’m intrigued to see how she will cope with the open university, she can’t even manage a bath without moaning!
100% this! She can’t possibly lift a finger to do anything if it isn’t for the gram and even then she gets so ill 🤒, she made me so angry bragging she was drinking and smoking in early pregnancy! She is the definition of scummy mummy. Your bleach blonde Ali express chemical lined clothes on your babies ain’t foolin no one Ellie hun

Does anyone know how I can start a new thread? Was to start one for ellies mate hebe (hebeaxon) who I followed through ellie. She really infuriates me

Reactions: 3
100% this! She can’t possibly lift a finger to do anything if it isn’t for the gram and even then she gets so ill 🤒, she made me so angry bragging she was drinking and smoking in early pregnancy! She is the definition of scummy mummy. Your bleach blonde Ali express chemical lined clothes on your babies ain’t foolin no one Ellie hun
She drank and smoke while pregnant???

I just started following her a few weeks back to remind myself to order a cute outfit one of her babies was wearing and I’m already so irritated by her... so much so after a few wines I DM’d the Hamleys toy shop grassing her up for being an anti-masker after they had her at one of their events mask free! They didn’t reply 🤣

She really pisses me off with the mask, vaccine situation. Do what you wanna do, but don’t make other people feel like twats for trusting science and people that have dedicated their lives to their career. Yet she will rely on science when her girls need the correct medication. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looks like she has deactivated her account 🤔
About time! She will be back I’m sure. I had to block her after she told a friend of mine Covid wasn’t real after they’d lost someone. It’s summed up early on this wife, she’s an immature kid who purchased followers to get a platform!

Long time lurker here. Finally made a account wooohoo.
one of Ellie’s insta mom friends told me that her grandad had passed away so she’s taking time away from Instagram.

Does anyone know how I can start a new thread? Was to start one for ellies mate hebe (hebeaxon) who I followed through ellie. She really infuriates me
Just opened one 😊

You can tell by Ellie’s stories she’s nervous to start feeding Honey but she needs to snap out of it otherwise Honey will pick up on her feeling stressed and will refuse to eat. Has she started yet she’s 6 months today

You can tell by Ellie’s stories she’s nervous to start feeding Honey but she needs to snap out of it otherwise Honey will pick up on her feeling stressed and will refuse to eat. Has she started yet she’s 6 months today
She has posted a photo of honey with some free meals but not of her actually eating them. I genuinely think she is putting it off

I haven't seen any mention of honey having her vaccinations, usually people mention when they having them or if they have been unsettled etc but nothing. Which makes me think that honey hasn't had her first year vaccinations, yet she is quite happy to accept other medical interventions. Seems a little contradictory to me

I haven't seen any mention of honey having her vaccinations, usually people mention when they having them or if they have been unsettled etc but nothing. Which makes me think that honey hasn't had her first year vaccinations, yet she is quite happy to accept other medical interventions. Seems a little contradictory to me
I thought she was openly anti vaxx?
If I remember she didn’t get Sunday vaccinated so assumed she wouldn’t get Honey vaccinated either

I thought she was openly anti vaxx?
If I remember she didn’t get Sunday vaccinated so assumed she wouldn’t get Honey vaccinated either
Recently she has only voiced her opinion on the covid vax. Nothing about childhood vaccinations. Back when Sunday was younger she didn't have such a big following, now I'm guessing if she posted about not vax'ing her kids she might get a back lash. She's such a hypocrite

Reactions: 1
I
Recently she has only voiced her opinion on the covid vax. Nothing about childhood vaccinations. Back when Sunday was younger she didn't have such a big following, now I'm guessing if she posted about not vax'ing her kids she might get a back lash. She's such a hypocrite
I unfollowed her ages ago before she had her second so am only going by old stuff she shared & posted on her stories etc.

I

I unfollowed her ages ago before she had her second so am only going by old stuff she shared & posted on her stories etc.
She seems to have kept that quiet this time round. On another note shes happy to receive a council house with her boyfriend that doesnt live with her. How has someone not contacted the council about her fraud?!

Reactions: 1