Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L.J.S

I'm really confused by Ellies content. Short videos of less than 10 mins with not much substance to them - I used to love following her toddler updates, because as a new mum it was interesting and a comfort to me. She doesn't even vlog days out, holidays etc...just literally cleaning...the same routine over and over and over????

• Heart
Reactions: 6

viewtube

VIP Member
Literally came to post this as well.

A week of solo parenting with my parents help and a visit from clint 🙄
The whole relationship with Clint is odd,hes away the majority of the week and prioritises lads nights and stag trips over family time

Pinkii

VIP Member
All her bragging and showing off is trying to make up for the lack of a decent partner… i’d rather have my loving husband and father for my kids than a bunch of useless materil stuff

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Her fun learning website seems to have been shut down!
She doesn't stick with anything now she's trying to sell herself as a cleaning vlogger sorry but she's tried the fashion side and failed miserably because she dresses like a member of East17 from the 1990s,the whole mummy vlogger image was very short lived,because she comes across as not being keen on kids and spends as little time as possible interacting with her own ,they are looked after by her parents the TV or an ipad. As for cleaning she's more of a health and safety hazard,mixing chemicals,decanting cleaning products into ornate storage with no safety lids and two young children.

• Haha

Thinkevilthoughts

I used to like her when she did real life vlogs but her content is soooo boring! And repetitive! ‘How to make your living room cosy by putting a lamp on’ 😩😩😩 ‘restocking my fridge’

• Haha

ZowieN

I’m cringing so much at her video today when she takes her bin bag outside and makes sure most of the shot is taken up by Clint’s Range Rover Evoque badge on his car 🤣🤣
Yes I thought that too 😆
Makes me laugh how these Youtube mums describe it as EXTREME cleaning when it's day to day jobs we all do

Pinkii

VIP Member
Any excuse to not do actual work. She has used mumming as an excuse to avoid actual work and both kids now being full time, clint would have expected her to actually work.

i’m not shocked tbh.

any money the wedding doesnt happen either

Lillylola

Oh but she’s diagnosed herself with HG you know! I know a few people who had HG and trust me they did not eat and could not eat or even keep water down!

Her hair looks like bloody rats tails! It don’t look healthy at all 🥴 she needs a good cut ✂

Missy C

I think as long as he is paying for her lifestyle, she doesn't care what he gets up to.

The brag the other day about' his and hers' cars is just pathetic, and every time she is in the Jaguar she has to get her engagement ring in the shot.

Anyone would think they live in a quaint little village, in the town we live in, it's referred to as the 'ASDA estate' and every house is a copy and paste of each other, around 400 of them!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her food shop was as atrocious as I thought it would be

she should honestly be ashamed of what she constantly feeds those little boys. absolute fucking rubbish!

Imagine bragging about being a SAHM but can’t even be bothered to actually do MUM stuff like cook proper food for you kids.

Everything is convince stuff as well, grated cheese, frozen onions, cut watermelon. You have ALL the time in the world, stop being such a lazy twat Ellie!

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I hate her house, it’s such a big, lovely, no doubt expensive house but everything she’s put in it looks like cheap tat. It could be so beautiful if she knew how to decorate.

viewtube

VIP Member
She's posted about Cooper now walking, bring on the endless whinging posts about being exhausted or solo parenting because she's having to watch him instead of watching Netflix or taking selfies. I guess her mum and dad will end up with both boys being bundled off to them multiple times a week, so Princess Ellie can sit on her backside

viewtube

VIP Member
Yesterday evening she posted that she was waiting for Clint to return, he'd been away for 2 weeks, this morning she has posted on stories that she's dusting. Surely she could have either done it yesterday or left it, if he's been away for 2 weeks, why would she be cleaning instead of spending time with him and the boys, it's not as if she doesn't have time during the week. Little Cooper seems to be quite a happy baby just playing with his toys or watching TV, so not sure why she tries to make out she's rushed off her feet, the poor lad is 95%of the time dumped in front of the tv

viewtube

VIP Member
As much as I don't doubt the surgery takes some recovery, she should appreciate how lucky she is that she has her parents to help with childcare etc. Some people don't have that option and just have to make do and get on with it.
I totally agree,I think Princess has never had to just get on with it. Her parents enable her attention seeking and laziness, rather than reminding her and Clint,they chose to have two children,so both of them should be parenting and not expecting grandparents to carry out the bulk of child care.Ellie doesnt work,so shouldnt be expecting her parents to have the kids so much,so she can sit watching tv,eating take aways,me time or filming repetitive 10 minute videos. Her content was much better and more varied when she worked a couple of days a week,I also think she used to do much more with Leo than she does with Cooper,almost as if the novelty has worn off and shes bored.

sunsunrainbow

She has said in her video that both boys were planned. Ummmm Cooper was not. Even a video on her channel saying surprise pregnancy. Another video of her shocked testing in her kitchen. Sound familiar…..

• Wow

vallend

She might make me feel bad about the state of my house but fuck me, she makes me feel like a better parent. Watching her makes me realise my kids don’t get that much screen time, I do actually feed them healthy food not processed sugar 24/7 and I actually interact with them and my partner.

she clearly reads here so here’s some tips for you Ellie- put the camera down, chill on the cleaning for content, make your kids some bloody nutritious food, tone down the screen time (they don’t need tablets when they eat fgs) and chill on the pepsi. Also injecting some sort of soul into your home is optional but it freaks me out how grey and soulless it appears ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 5