Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

She’s mentioned another child a few times in the last few months, I’ve seen her comment on a few things.. yet acting like ‘wow it was such a surprise’.. I mean, it youre having unprotected sex with your partner it isn’t that big of a surprise is it?:rolleyes: Considering he’s barely home and you only have a few fertile days per month, I think she fully planned it but probably didn’t get the go ahead to officially try from Clint, that’s why it’s a ‘surprise.’

Reactions: 8

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
“There’s a debate going on under my reel” I can see one person who questioned how can you fall pregnant by accident??

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Yeh no need to share your relationship cause that’s ‘too private’ but happy to put my half naked children in the bath all over social media the web and show and shame them when they shit themselves 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mummyto2girls_19

Really grinds my gears when every other wannabe influencer gets HG in their pregnancies! Honestly it only affects 1-3% of pregnancies yet all these twats seem to jump on the bandwagon!
I know it varies person to person but I had in both my pregnancies- both to point I was hospitalised, my throat was ripped from being sick so much that I vomited blood & actually now if I have a sick bug it instantly damages my throat. There’s no way on this earth I’d accidentally fall pregnant (the thought scares me) & everyone I’ve spoken that genuinely suffers says the same. But yes this twit is sat happily munching a McDonald’s breakfast 🙄

• Heart

Stanley08

As much as I don't doubt the surgery takes some recovery, she should appreciate how lucky she is that she has her parents to help with childcare etc. Some people don't have that option and just have to make do and get on with it.

Missy C

People need to learn the difference between a headache and a migraine! If you had a migraine you wouldn't be filming content or at the park. Does my head in 🙄

sunsunrainbow

Clint looks like he is going to pass out! I think if it was a boy she wouldn’t have shared the gender. Be the next Rebecca Hobson who only cares abit her girls and not her boys

• Heart
Her garden is quite simply the worst designed garden for young children I’ve ever seen. I am on EDGE watching Cooper pottering about with a drop either side :(

Pinkii

VIP Member
her latest video 🙄🙄

she seriously thinks she is in the same boat as regular working mums!? mums like me who have to work an actual ‘9-5’ job and juggle children!?

for the millionth time Ellie! Filming yourself cleaning is NOT WORKING! Its a chore that EVERYONE does around their actual fucking work!

if she manages to get her work done during coopers naps or ONE day when they are not around ( where she still had time to fit in watching a tv show) then she really needs to wake up and realise how privileged she is

viewtube

VIP Member
The pumpkin haul :sick: During a cost of living crisis she has done a video detailing her hundreds of ££s worth of (shit) ceramic/velvet/glass pumpkins. Banging on and on about how they’re ‘not extortionate’ and ‘won’t break the bank’, yet she showed SO MANY. I honestly think her content is getting leas and less relatable, but more and more vulgar. I like a seasonal candle as much as the next person, but her constant ‘influencing’ encouraging the purchasing unnecessary shit is everything that’s wrong with instagram/YT nowadays imo!
I don't think she fully understands what some people are going through at the moment, not just people who are pensioners or unemployed but also working families are struggling. I get the impression her parents provided everything for her and now Clint works away almost permanently, just so she can sit on her arse playing at being an influencer. She buys crap because she's bored. I get sick of hearing about her bad days and how difficult it is to have 4 sponsored pieces of content to prepare. Imagine if she still had a real job that means putting in real effort. She's lazy, spoilt and entitled, has no concept of what being a working mum is any more, she struggled working 2 days a week, imagine if she was full time? She doesn't even cook proper meals, everything is convenience or processed, all Coopers food was from jars, she has/had time to cook healthy meals, clearly has the funds from the amount of crap she buys and loves to show off her car and everything in the house

Kindred

Thank fk I found a thread on her, what an absolute cock wobble she is! Bloody hell! Busy mum! Protein and special K! What an actual bell! 🤣✋️

• Haha
The pumpkin haul :sick: During a cost of living crisis she has done a video detailing her hundreds of ££s worth of (shit) ceramic/velvet/glass pumpkins. Banging on and on about how they’re ‘not extortionate’ and ‘won’t break the bank’, yet she showed SO MANY. I honestly think her content is getting leas and less relatable, but more and more vulgar. I like a seasonal candle as much as the next person, but her constant ‘influencing’ encouraging the purchasing unnecessary shit is everything that’s wrong with instagram/YT nowadays imo!

Stanley08

My thoughts exactly. Also I wouldn’t be volunteering to have a child who’s sibling has a sickness bug?? I can only assume even they know Ellie struggles to cope. Anyone that has multiple chiildren has faced this situation, you just get on with it. Saying that she cried several times throughout the day.. pathetic.
On another note, Clint really is never there is he.. even on a weekend.
The only help she receives off of Clint is financially.
I'd much rather live in a smaller house, not have as many luxuries and have a partner that is actually home/supportive!

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
So Clint’s been working away all week after her operation and is now on a night out! Wtf!! I wouldn’t be putting up with that 😂

jokes

Hi newby here!! 😃
Agree with you all regarding her food shop and what she feeds the boys!!! Absolutely no excuse for feeding her kids crap constantly. Also Clint is working in Spain for a week!!! He seems the type to have one night stands whilst abroad!!! Perfect opportunity for him to do so anyway 😬

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
What my toddler eats in a day😂😂 why does she do this to herself?! Ellie’s he’s probably fussy cause he’s being fed absolute crap! His snacks for the day consist of a bourbon chocolate biscuit and a bowl of white chocolate buttons! His “home cooked slow cooker” meal consisted of pre diced chicken chucked in the slow cooker with a jar of sauce and microwave!!! Rice!! Absolute height of laziness when she’s at home all day with him! There’s many mums out at work all day that still manage to provide their kids with an actual home cooked meal! I don’t know why it riles me up so much 😂 I think it’s because she has no excuse for being this lazy and feeding them so poorly when she has not much else to do in a day!

Reactions: 7