Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday evening she posted that she was waiting for Clint to return, he'd been away for 2 weeks, this morning she has posted on stories that she's dusting. Surely she could have either done it yesterday or left it, if he's been away for 2 weeks, why would she be cleaning instead of spending time with him and the boys, it's not as if she doesn't have time during the week. Little Cooper seems to be quite a happy baby just playing with his toys or watching TV, so not sure why she tries to make out she's rushed off her feet, the poor lad is 95%of the time dumped in front of the tv

Reactions: 6
"Super busy day again today"... picking up your dogs medication and getting more botox 🙃

Reactions: 2
Who puts on bio oil like that? She does realise she’s selling to women doesn’t she? 😅

Reactions: 1
Who puts on bio oil like that? She does realise she’s selling to women doesn’t she? 😅
She's becoming more like Rebecca Lamb every day. I really used to like Ellie vlogs at the old house before she was pregnant, now she comes across as desperate and will do anything

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel like she sells anything random crap she’s offered and so her ads just don't seem authentic? Everything’s amazing and the best thing ever then you never see her ever use it again?

Just watched her B&M haul, with my partner, after a couple of minutes he asked me, if there's something wrong with her. He thinks she's extremely bored or unhappy and buying 'crap' to fulfil something that is missing from her life. She over explains everything and ends up not really telling you anything relevant, why micro explain what she uses her chopping hoard for?

Sunday evening posted she felt mum guilt because she mis read the invitation Lro had for a friend's party, they arrived just as the party was ending, sorry but she finds time for her beauty appointments, to sit watching Netflix and all her other TV shows, take endless selfies, but neither her or Clint could be bothered to take the time to organise taking Leo to his friends party. Since she had Cooper, Leo is very much in the background. She really is badly organised.

Reactions: 4
I know she has been open about lip filler and Botox but I came across her this morning after not seeing anything from her for a few weeks and o_O I can’t believe what she has done to her face. She was so, so pretty before! It really upsets me when people feel they need to change so much that was just fine before. I have a bit of maintenance Botox in my frown lines, and I am certain she’s had more than what she has openly shared about!

Reactions: 3
I know she has been open about lip filler and Botox but I came across her this morning after not seeing anything from her for a few weeks and o_O I can’t believe what she has done to her face. She was so, so pretty before! It really upsets me when people feel they need to change so much that was just fine before. I have a bit of maintenance Botox in my frown lines, and I am certain she’s had more than what she has openly shared about!
I remember her last lot of Botox and her saying she defo won’t have anymore for a long time as it was preventative and already has had more. a lot of people say that type of thing is easy to get carried away with, so I wonder if she will get a bit filler-happy when she’s not got money limitations to reign her in

Reactions: 3
She's posted about Cooper now walking, bring on the endless whinging posts about being exhausted or solo parenting because she's having to watch him instead of watching Netflix or taking selfies. I guess her mum and dad will end up with both boys being bundled off to them multiple times a week, so Princess Ellie can sit on her backside

Reactions: 6
Endometriosis now.. maybe she genuinely does but if it’s a new post partum thing then it cannot be the reason for her on the sofa or in her dressing gown so much more going forward seeing as she does that anyway! Cooper will be walking and not a cute insta-likes baby that sits in one spot while she ignores him any more. So she will say she’s having a bad day and just ring her parents.