Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
'I dont have the time to make anything fancy' erm you are literally downstairs sat on your arse, what cant you make your kid some scrambled eggs?
---
She's got a face like a slapped arse most the time.
---
White carbs, white carbs, white carbs is all she feeds her poor kids.
---
She is getting the youngest in a bad habit of having white chocolate after his nap (cause he's a bit grumpy)
Also why is she drinking full fat milk?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Lol at her saying she stopped her business because she couldn't juggle it instead of acknowledging it was a failure.

• Haha
Ellie. No. No one think Clint is 'fire'. He was the slimey geezer propping up the bar eyeing up all the girls that were not you in my drinking days.

garysgirl

No gender reveal video as Clint’s worse nightmare equates to he’s not happy no doubt! He’s been in none of her pregnancy posts recently and has obviously used an old photo with him in if she’s home alone AGAIN! Imagine tricking your partner by getting pregnant again.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
How many times did she need to flaunt that bruise on her hand. It was strategically placed on every shot 🤣🤣🤣
The other day she did a story of the bruise and said apologies for my bruise - not aesthetically pleasing. Or words to that effect 🤣 just use your other hand then Ellie you attention seeking drip

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Lol for your pleasure! So weird to try and encourage others to fancy your mediocre bloke. And cheeky little sneak peak like people are bloody gagging to see what it looks like!

• Sick

Thinkevilthoughts

With the exception of the school holidays of course, but on a normal day, leo is in school for 6 hours, cooper goes to nursery then comes home and naps for 12 hours. Then they both sit in iPads until bed time. She’d rather sit down watching tv and drinking cherry Pepsi max. My mum guilt would be through the roof!
---
How xan she not be embarrassed, driving round in an expensive car ,dedigner bags etc yet feeds the kids the cheapest food she. An find,yet stuffs her own face
Literally! They eat cheap Asda microwave shit (whatever is easiest and cheapest) and she has Chinese!

• Heart
  • Sad

viewtube

VIP Member
Who puts on bio oil like that? She does realise she’s selling to women doesn’t she? 😅
She's becoming more like Rebecca Lamb every day. I really used to like Ellie vlogs at the old house before she was pregnant, now she comes across as desperate and will do anything

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Ellie's latest vlog ? Can you believe it I fell asleep half way through watching it. Am I surprised ? - no not at all.
I actually like cleaning videos, but I can’t watch hers. They’re so boring an repetitive. There’s only so many times you can watch someone wipe down their worktops and mop the floor. She doesn’t even clean properly imo so it’s not at all satisfying to watch

Cant-be-arsed

She’s going to feel wretched altogether if she doesn’t stop eating all that shite god almighty it’s so bad for you. And before anyone comes for me - yes, everything in moderation and I do love an occasional chippy or fizzy drink but this is just ridiculous. Her diet basically consists of white carbs, sugar and processed shite. And if it’s that bad for her what is she feeding those kids 😮

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I can honestly say her cleaning “hacks” are the worst ones I’ve ever seen?? Putting cotton wool with Zoflora in the bin to make it smell nice?? Surely as soon as you then put something in the bin it would cover the cotton wool??!

viewtube

VIP Member
Cooper was apparently a surprise so not sure how she can be shocked again
The surprise was probably Clint being home long enough to get her pregnant. There's something very narcissistic and fake about Ellie. This is probably a content baby to hang onto her dull social media career,the problem is shes so lazy when it comes to creating interesting content even a new baby may not be enough