Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyto2girls_19

Why film your reaction to a pregnancy test? You just know it’s going to be so over dramatic & over the top.
I get people have unplanned pregnancies but plastering it all over the internet for the poor kid to see in the future isn’t right. Also I’m pretty sure after 2 kids you don’t accidentally fall pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 7

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
For their Halloween party they hosted as well she said Clint was hungover so clearly another night out! She’s also mentioned before about how they sleep in separate beds at home apparently due to her snoring 😂 very strange set up!

I thought it was really sad as well they she took all the decorations down on Halloween (Monday) as they’d celebrated at the weekend apparently and said Leo was upset about it! Why not just leave them up for a few days when you’ve gone to the effort anyway and let the kids enjoy it a bit longer

• Heart
Anyone finding her latest stories a bit insensitive? I've just had a cry about rising bills, rising food prices, etc and there she is buying Nike trainers, primark and shein hauls. Granted primark and shein aren't expensive but its big shops she has done there.

Thinkevilthoughts

I can see all the videos now.

‘Cleaning the house with a toddler whilst pregnant with HV’

‘Cooking dinner whilst pregnant with HV with a toddler and son’

‘Putting on trousers whilst pregnant with a toddler and HV’

• Haha

Teatime12

She’s really irritated me with her latest story about endometriosis and seems lots of others too. She’s said a few times that she’s got this condition and that she’s ‘diagnosed with it’ which is BS because you can’t be without an actual operation for them to physically see it. It’s not saw on scans or anything, you need to physically look for it. The latest stories of her saying she’s not had it confirmed but will soon so they are 1000% sure.. no Ellie, so they can actually diagnose you at all. Yes you’re boring and you’re lazy but that was well before cooper was born so don’t try and now open up about the ‘reason’ you struggle with your content or effort, I can see it already. :rolleyes:

sunsunrainbow

Oh there’s a mental health video coming….. she said attachment problems. Haven’t seen her worried about leaving the kids

Iggyboo

Looks like she’s bought a few more followers! As if he’d have bought her a cake and a card 🤭 does she really think we are that gullible 😂
She managed to wake up to it only this morning and before she’s even got downstairs he’s got a card and cake all without her knowing 🤔🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Just watched her food shop haul for today😳 why would you even show that!? She’s bought next to nothing wholesome for them to eat! Do you think she just thinks it’s a completely normal food shop giving them everything processed!
she bought Leo cartons of smoothies which I’m presuming are full of sugar which he has fore breakfast every morning she says (never bought them myself so not sure) and milk straws as he also has a cup of milk every morning but through a strawberry flavoured straw which looks like it would be sugary (again never bought them myself so don’t know for sure) then she’s bought him flavoured water for school as he doesn’t like water - probably due to his poor diet! At least the water said sugar free😂 and then he’s got fruit shoot dupes for when they’re out and about! And their dinners for the week, Quiche which will not be home made, those cheap tiny pizza’s and hot dogs😂😂 it’s like a kids party every night in their house.. poor kids got the worst diet out of anyone I know!
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for a connivence tea or treat tea maybe one night a week or so but she’s got so much time on her hands to be making those boys wholesome home cooked meals I just don’t get why she buys everything ready made or processed or gives them stuff like that ALL the time

Pinkii

VIP Member
funny how she was fine when away from her kids and then gets called out for her shitty scarf, does the usual influencer defence of deleting offensive thing and blaming people for msging her and now that she is back and needs the interaction for ads she ‘has anxiety’ and wants the sympathy

Also great for her to have her wedding abroad in 2024, plenty of excuses to dump kids for the weekend to fly out for ‘wedding stuff’

Bride influencer will no doubt be her personality this year

chazzlechuzzle

So many of her posts have been her eating Macdonalds,pizza,sweets biscuits etc,shes a liar and shes bone idol. Just another very unhappy vlogger with a failing channel having a content baby with a man who looks like he can barely stand being anywhere near her. I hope her parents are ready to take on baby number 3,because shes already started with the excuses for doing nothing, it will only get worse.Clints never around,Ellie cant parent never mind lone parent three kids.
she very much gives the vibe of a lazy person who will use any excuse to do absolutely nothing and watch TV and eat
video summary:
oh i feel so nauseous the kitchen makes me nauseous let me just eat biscuits and toast cos i have to and ohh i feel so nauseated i need to lie down and have a nap and watch netlfix and eat some toast and oh my god it’s taking everything i have to have a shower this too shall pass how will i ever make it through this
oh wait i have a work call let me just hop on there and tell them how unwell i am and eat some biscuits and toast and oh my god my family and friends are RALLYING around me cos i’m so nauseous bring me some more bread peasants i need to eat toast
now i reluctantly have to go and get the kids i already have from school but im so nauseous and i hate my kids but have chosen to have a 3rd crotch goblin and i feel
nauseous but oh well where’s the toast

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
The fact that she actually thinks she is a ‘busy’ mum makes me LOL.

What she calls ‘work’ i call chores after ACTUAL work!

I suppose with her sleazy husband and boring life she needs to be made to feel like she is actually doing something.